Post-Game Talk: Lightning @ Leafs | No guts, no heart, no playoffs ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Doubt he comes back this season.

He has been cleared since the Olympic Break... just doesn't want to play, which is ******** because we could use him right now

Bolland is allergic to losers. The stench of the team drives him crazy.

Elimanator

The Future
Oct 6, 2013
Middle of the ocean
1395238650296.jpg

:laugh::laugh::handclap: couldn't say it better:laugh::laugh::handclap:

Leafidelity

Existentially Drifting
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
David Shoalts ‏@dshoalts 1h
Well, Randy Carlyle has really done it now. @DarrenDreger says James Reimer will "respectfully request a trade" this summer.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Well, Randy Carlyle has really done it now. @DarrenDreger says James Reimer will "respectfully request a trade" this summer.
Hopefully Nonis respectfully agrees. Perhaps DM should start in goal Saturday.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

Who cares. I hope Reimer and Carlyle are both off this team.

Carlyle has Bernier to thank for his job.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He was going to be moved anyway.

Good Riddance, Reimer clearly think he is owed something, he's acting like Luongo, which he has no merit to do so.

Guy can't make a big save to save his own life. He is pretty much Raycroft 2.0

Lemme ask you something.

Great Rookie Year
Terrible Sophmore Year
Better 3rd year
terrible 4th year including the loss of the starters job

Raycroft, Reimer or Both?

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009

Best thing Carlyle has ever done for this team.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
First home game after a 5 game road trip (including games on the west coast) and on a back to back nonetheless .. Did not have a good feeling about tonight

Incredibly disheartening week... This team picked the worse time to be in disarray ... Damn Olympic break ruined that mojo!!

One thing is for sure .. Nonis will make some major moves this summer if the Leafs bow out like this

Poor Reims so many have turned on him after he put up great numbers last year and after a solid start this year ... Feel for the guy

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Too much Reimer hate here.

I hope he has a successful career to where ever he gets traded too.

Winnipeg is my bet, west team, home town, they need a goalie, too perfect.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Too much Reimer hate here.

I hope he has a successful career to where ever he gets traded too.

Winnipeg is my bet, west team, home town, they need a goalie, too perfect.

I hope he does well too.

He hasn't played great, but he deserves better than the jackass fans of this city.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Lupul: "You're trying to clear your head & focus on the next period but, you can't lie, part of you is wondering what's going on with him"

Lupul is so pathetic. Using Ranger's injury as an excuse for their lacklustre play in the 2nd period.

Lupul...you mind telling us what was on the teams mind BEFORE the injury? Or for the past 70 games where you have been nonchalant and lazy?

Tdot Soldier

Apr 23, 2013
walking dist. to acc
Get out. We have enough apologists here for Reimer and Clarkson.

Both are huge disappointments, obviously more Clarkson than the other but still disappointments. Sucked the life out of our team tonight with that first goal, his piss poor rebound control is never going to get fixed. I would trade him for Budaj right now, I would even add to get him.

Reimer had a statement to make tonight to the coach who he obviously doesn't get along with and he made one. Not the one he intended but a statement nonetheless. He had a chance to win favor with the team as well as his coach tonight. ******** the bed 1 minute into the game completely lost any respect Carlyle had for him and let down the team in a big way. He was playing on the goal line, like usual. Done with him. Start McIntyre next game why not give him a shot?

All this hab fan is doing is trying to basically call our team crap by sugar coating it in it's "not reimers fault". Yes it's true, the Leafs are crap, but it's basically trolling in to go into another teams forums and call their team crap. He's just doing it in a passive aggressive way to avoid an infraction.

Alexanderthe89

Apr 29, 2011
The only people ******** on Reimer more than the fans are his teammates. This is what happens when our goalies don't steal the game.

Don't know why he was so deep in his net on the first goal but it's tough to blame him for the rest.

Sick of Carlyle. Bring back Pat Quinn. He would absolutely love this team.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Lupes really hurt the team tonight with that brutal untimely penalty on that major PP and then that awful giveaway that led to Stammer's 3rd goal

Big fan of him but man that's frustrating to the highest level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad