Post-Game Talk: Lightning @ Leafs | No guts, no heart, no playoffs ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdot Soldier

Apr 23, 2013
walking dist. to acc
...respectfully disagree with your assessment; example, Habs beat the Sens a few weeks ago in OT where Carey Price allowed 4 and played maybe the best game he's ever played...Reimer made a few really tough saves both last night and tonite and gave the Leafs a chance to come out with W's if they could have tightened up the D coverage...you cannot expect Superhuman goaltending every night...

Cool story bro. Habs board is here, you seem lost http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

:teach:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
If it makes you feel any better, The Lightning have their own version of Reimer as well. Whoever stated that Reimer makes the routine saves but doesn't do anything to factor into the game other than that is spot on. It's the same with Lindback for the Bolts. You'll get a soul crushing softie, then he'll make the routine saves for most of the game, a breakdown/mistake happens and it hits the twine more often than not.

That's what I saw, as an outside observer of Reimer. Reminds me a LOT of how Lindback plays for us. Btw, Lindback is at .879 for the season.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 3m
Carlyle: "I get in trouble when I comment on goalies with you guys." Said Reimer's play was consistent with rest of team.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
If it makes you feel any better, The Lightning have their own version of Reimer as well. Whoever stated that Reimer makes the routine saves but doesn't do anything to factor into the game other than that is spot on. It's the same with Lindback for the Bolts. You'll get a soul crushing softie, then he'll make the routine saves for most of the game, a breakdown/mistake happens and it hits the twine more often than not.

That's what I saw, as an outside observer of Reimer. Reminds me a LOT of how Lindback plays for us. Btw, Lindback is at .879 for the season.
No save by Reimer is routine. He makes everything as difficult as possible.

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
AYefX7S.gif

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
This is not the team for a goalie who's lost his confidence to play in front of. "Guard Stamkos, who me?"
Randy sure is a master, though, at instilling confidence in his players. "Since everybody is piling on him right now, maybe it would help him if I join the pile."
Nonis should just roll a timbit over a cliff and let him chase it.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
No save by Reimer is routine. He makes everything as difficult as possible.

Oh, I don't mean the save is routine. The shot/play is routine and it gets stopped. Lindback is..."exhilarating" with the routine saves too. Produces some great butt-puckering moments on the easiest of shots against.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I love watching this team because they are so inept that every game is an adventure.

Captain is probably the slowest thinking player on the team and fits a Burke's team to a tee.

Burke lucked out that someone else had already drafted Getzlaf and Perry. Mr Overrated ... Burke.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
"It would take a massive choke for this team to make the playoffs."

#neverforget

More like "it would take an injury to Bernier for this team to miss the playoffs." Get Bernier back and bench Clarkson and I think they still make it. Just Bernier might be enough but Clarkson is a line killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad