OT: Lets talk about stocks (Part 3)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Do you know when Samsung or Micron need to pay their damages to Netlist or do they try to kick the can further down the road? That is my biggest concern, especially now that Netlist had to dilute once again with rather low stock price. Are they trying to bankrupt Netlist by forcing them to bleed everything they have to lawyers?

Anyway, I appreciate your post. It's a level-headed roundup about the case and gave me some new infirmation.

CAFC is likely the end of the line so less then 2 years this will be decided once and for all in regards to Samsung. If you read what Judge Gilstrap said about Micron in the last hearing after they beat them in court for 445M, he said they are no longer seeking patent invalidation which is their whole defense.

I would expect Micron to settle if they are smart and we know that the 2 sides have been meeting on settlement and we know the history of patent infringement cases settle out of court at a 94% rate.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
the crash is coming , the crash is coming, sell everything and buy DJT stock right NOW,don't wait even 1 minute. Become a Billionair like DJT. Buy your own mar-a-lago even better then the one in florida, buy yours in monaco ( no tax) Lambo's are even cheaper in europe. Live the huge hefner life with three new top girls every night ( no condoms ) Dom Perignon and strawberries ever lunch, enjoy evening cruise on your own MEGA YAGHT called " TITS AHOY " ALL THIS just waiting for you to click sell and then BUY BUY BUY ALL DJT STOCK. Join us geniuses at the top of the WORLD. JOIN NOW
:cool:
I love this post

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad