Post-Game Talk: Leafs 2 Rangers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I liked the game overall. Keefe actually called a good timeout. They hung in there.

Campbell for me was the first star. I thought Mo should get it but man Soup has been playing well.

The top 2 lines need to get the puck on net more.

It's a W though so I don't want to be too critical and they're 9-1 it's pretty awesome.. but there is kinks to work out.

Reydin

Jun 21, 2008
I thought Holl played a good game. A few hits, kept the puck in the O zone a few times and was steady on the back end. I thought he was the better half of the Muzzin-Holl pair. Bailed Jake a couple of times. I'm missing the high scoring games. But hey we are winning.

Popeye7735

Jan 4, 2018
If Campbell, the soup company, hasn't signed Campbell to a long-term marketing contract yet, they better do it fast before he gets too pricey.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I can really get used to this celebratory drinking after leafs games. Hope I get to experience it into late spring.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
They didn’t score any goals, but they still looked engaged. All of them could have had one tonight, well maybe not Nylander he looked a bit off.
I saw Nylander get in a nice spot a few times. Unfortunately his linemates couldn't get the puck to him tonight.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I saw Nylander get in a nice spot a few times. Unfortunately his linemates couldn't get the puck to him tonight.

I don’t think he had a bad game, I just couldn’t think of any real scoring chance he had tonight. I can for the other three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad