Post-Game Talk: Leafs 2 Rangers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Would be nice in terms of entertainment if they put up more goals but I'd rather win tight games 2-1 like this than lose 6-5 because of sloppy defensive play.

Kase has really impressed me lately, and Kamph to for that matter.

Jack keeps this up he's gonna win a vezina and price himself out of Toronto tho, he's been the MVP so far and steals almost every game lately

Reactions: Lilou

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The goals for will come. The goals against will go up a little too.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 9.44.41 PM.png

Chicago has terrible luck haha.

NightTrain1

Oct 20, 2013
Good win. Hard fought and much tighter overall. They've been pulling off quite a few more of these this year and in any year previous which is very hopeful and exciting. :thumbu:

Reactions: Lilou

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Campbell is so Canadian except that he's not
He sounds like a guy from a small town in Saskatchewan or PEI
But unlike a couple of the past goalies we"ve had here. Campbell with a nod and a wink can handle the lights in the big city.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I’m having a hard time remembering what a losing streak is, I was wondering if anyone could explain what one of those is?? All that pops up in my mind is Jack Campbell making another save to win a game….:sarcasm::)

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
We didn't give them much chances. Easy win by us. Clearly. They didn't get almost no changes in those two first period. We rock, WE WIN EVERY NIGHT!! :clap: OTHERS DONT! Others ain't no thugs!! We don't even need ritchie scoring, our OTHER SUCKAS DO!!!! :clap:

WE WIN ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!! OTHERS f***IN DONT!!!!!!!
R.I.P Young Dolph

Reactions: Coachcorner

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Glad they won but they never make it easy, a couple blowout wins would be nice not just to get the offense chugging but also because this number of heart attacks can't be good for my health

Reactions: Eric Bungay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad