Not open for further replies.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
1254172884282-1.jpg

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Love the win, love Campbell, but not loving the lack of offense. They make every goaltender look like masters of their craft on most every given night. Their offense is ranked close to the bottom of the NHL this season.

I just don't expect Campbell to be able to have a .940%+ effort every single game.

Just concerning to me.

I nitpick and complain a lot, so what do I know, they're winning games.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Glad we won, would be nice to start producing more goals though. Campbell isn't going to put up these numbers all year.

Getting worried that this trend of scoring well below our normal will continue, but not worried that Campbell will continue playing well above his normal? Why would only one change?

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
good game besides a couple close calls pretty stress less game

now time to switch it over and see how much mcwhiner can be heard. i have no sympathy mathews marner and nylander got straight assaulted all playoffs long

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Good win tonight, looked scary at the end but honestly, it was warranted because the rangers looked bored and sleeping, the players that are scary showed up but it was too late.

Campbell god.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Love the win, love Campbell, but not loving the lack of offense. They make every goaltender look like masters of their craft on most every given night. Their offense is ranked close to the bottom of the NHL this season.

I just don't expect Campbell to be able to have a .940%+ effort every single game.

Just concerning to me.

I nitpick and complain a lot, so what do I know, they're winning games.

If you think the not scoring enough trend will continue, why do you not think that Campbell can keep up his play?

I don't expect either to continue over the course of the season.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Glad we won, would be nice to start producing more goals though. Campbell isn't going to put up these numbers all year.
This

They're 22nd in goals for this season.

They're shit offense this season.

but but what about expected goals for percentage ?

Players shouldn't have the pressure of scoring, we should judge them on expected goals

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad