Pre-Game Talk: Last home game of the 2023-24 season - Game 6 talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada

Keep your heads up. Cheap shots incoming. Cousins is a nothing burger and a net negative with what he can cost your team. Paul is getting desperate. Me likey.

Did anyone take a look at the numbers at even strength last game? The Nurse-Broberg pairing got busted up pretty bad. Would prefer to go back to Kulak-Broberg and seriously do something about Nurse. It's no coincidence every pairing that guy is on is horrific while our pairings away from him typically break even if not dominate.

Man with his play you would almost assume that his injury was brain related. The guy just isn't processing the game like he should and has in the past. Be interesting to hear after the season what has been ailing him

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Lol dirt bag cousins is in.
This is where not having Kane could be a factor. Not saying we need to game plan around this ass hat, but he needs to be sent an early message that his shit will not be tolerated. He has the ability to get under our skin in a way we haven't seen, yet, this series. Even with ratchuk and bennett doing their thangs.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
This is where not having Kane could be a factor. Not saying we need to game plan around this ass hat, but he needs to be sent an early message that his shit will not be tolerated. He has the ability to get under our skin in a way we haven't seen, yet, this series. Even with ratchuk and bennett doing their thangs.

None of it matters if we score first.

If we get the first goal their antics will just end up costing them. That nonsense is only ever really impactful if you're losing.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Let him be an idiot and score on the PP.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
He'll play a hard-hitting game, but Maurice won't let him run around. The Oilers can handle that just fine.

Anyone know if OEG was able to line up a concert at the fanpark tomorrow? They said they were trying, but it was tough with only a few days' notice.

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Good morning Oilers fam. We welcomed a beautiful new Oilers fan into the world last night. My son Freddy was born healthy and 8 lbs 4 oz.

I tried but my wife wouldn't let me name him Connor.
Did you suggest Conner spelled backwards? Ronnoc? She would never know

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
That makes no sense to me. It gives them less time to be ready for the game and change in time zone but maybe they're trying to replicate what worked for them in game 3.
More time on their slushy ice so when they play on hard ice, they will feel faster :sarcasm:

Reactions: McShogun99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad