Pre-Game Talk: Last home game of the 2023-24 season - Game 6 talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That makes me feel dirty… ;)

But thanks. (I’ve always had a soft spot for the B’s).
I remember in 2011 (when the Bs were in the SCF vs the Nucks) that many of you guys were cheering on the Bruins. Probably because you hated Vancouver but still ....I welcomed it!

Haha… they are mostly ok… I have one in my house. Haven’t disowned her yet ;)
There are a few on the Bs board that I have on ignore. I guess all boards have a few.

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
There are a few on the Bs board that I have on ignore. I guess all boards have a few.

True… but I meant in real life… I lived on Canal St during the last cup years (vs Vancouver) and now in Southie…. Plenty of knowledgeable B’s fans… wise enough to jump on board the McD train!! Welcome!

Reactions: Ladyfan

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Anyone else wake up dreaming about this game tonight? There was no result in my dream just overwhelming anticipation. So happy we get to experience this tonight no matter the outcome.

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
To break it down as simple as possible, edm just needs to play 6 more periods of good enough hockey (assuming there’s no OT). That’s it. 6. Doesn’t seem so crazy now, does it? But getting the first goal is paramount.
1st goal is big, but I think this is much more important for the Panthers then the Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad