Player Discussion Lane Hutson Part 2

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I was really enjoying watching him play but I’ve since learned from the mains that actually he is then worst player in the NHL
Lool at least theres also fans of rival teams giving him his flowers in there but yeah alot of trolls in that thread , it's nice to see some habs haters again it means we have something good brewing.

Our ENTIRE forward group need to start shooting, via the ONE timer!!!!! Not just the kid, but the entire freaking group.
Not even just the one timer , Just some solid shots on net , screw the cross crease tap in our guys think they are kucherov out there. Slaf is great at it and so is Dach but they need to shoot!! Its game 5 but I'm sure the coaching staff is addressing it let's see how they look , they obviously have heard of the rumblings saying they look completely lost out there let's see how they react tonight as a group

Reactions: BLONG7

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
:facepalm:

Love these quotes from keyboard geniuses lol

Takes some balls sticking your neck out with this type of diarrhea, I’ll give you that.
Maybe someone should listen to MSL media scrum more often. He talked about it when the media brought up why the team always sucks in their 2e period last week. MLS said it was a game energy management issue they were working on.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Maybe someone should listen to MSL media scrum more often. He talked about it when the media brought up why the team always sucks in their 2e period last week. MLS said it was a game energy management issue they were working on.

There's a good part in the latest Basu&Godin podcast where they highlight a play where Hutson effectively forced the top line to change by retreating back to his zone while they were running routes to go back in.

about 10 mins in.

Reactions: montreal

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm so hype with Hutson, I like him more than I liked Subban in the past. This guy have such a amazing offensive IQ, not just his hands are great... his passing ability, just top notch!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad