Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Sometime he does look a little bit lost in his own end when the puck isn't on his stick but he's not passive defensively. He's always trying to switch the momentum and as soon as the puck wind up on his stick the other team has to defend against him.

he's explosive and has a natural instinct when the puck is on his stick. He constantly makes the correct choice with the puck and executes it. He's dangerous when he has the puck, for sure, a total beast.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Their best player (Lane Hutson) is not even on the first wave of the PP lol, what team doesn't put their best player on the first wave?
LOL, more importantly to me is that this freshman who is learning how to defend was on the ice in the final 30 seconds of the Elite Eight elimination game, whose winner goes to the Final Four. What a tremendous sign of confidence from the coaches that he was given that assignment. It's HUGE in terms of how he is seen by his team.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Their best player (Lane Hutson) is not even on the first wave of the PP lol, what team doesn't put their best player on the first wave?
I think this is a small, little, freshman. I think he is playing
more than 30 min a game for a very strong team in the -playoffs.
I understand that this is not worth your respect.! I get that part.
If his coach had left him on the ice for 2 shifts, you are saying
that he must go out on the !st PP, without a break. I find this
disgusting! I hope you never coach an athlete.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
I think this is a small, little, freshman. I think he is playing
more than 30 min a game for a very strong team in the -playoffs.
I understand that this is not worth your respect.! I get that part.
If his coach had left him on the ice for 2 shifts, you are saying
that he must go out on the !st PP, without a break. I find this
disgusting! I hope you never coach an athlete.
Well, you know that if he would play on the first wave of the PP, he would have less time 5 against 5, be logical please.

You do understand that players have limits to their stamina right?
Yep, i understand that.

kyne

Oct 24, 2007
Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but his style of play would pair well with someone with Malakhov type attributes like Mailloux. I'd like to see those two together on a power play.

Reactions: SwiftyHab

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but his style of play would pair well with someone with Malakhov type attributes like Mailloux. I'd like to see those two together on a power play.

Hutson would be great for him since he's more of a playmaker and can set up Mailloux for the one timers if he wants to blast one or just snipe it.

Reactions: kyne

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Well, you know that if he would play on the first wave of the PP, he would have less time 5 against 5, be logical please.

Yep, i understand that.
Does always play on PP 1st. Except when he was already
on the ice a lot. And then a penelty was called. Of course
that may happen because he was on the ice.
On another note, if my response was a bit harsh, it
didn't start with your post. I find many here don't
understand recovery time. I trained athletes at one
time, so I'm sensitive about it. Also alcohol may have
been involved.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Knies is one of the most overrated prospects I've ever seen, wow.

Improves his ppg from 1.00 to 1.07 with two new linemates, one of which is a Hobey Baker finalist himself, he was also outproduced by his linemates.. Snuggerud had 9 more pts in same GP, Cooley had 16 more pts in one less GP.

Hutson broke freshman NCAA D point totals..

There's 0 justification for it. Knies' numbers aren't anything to actually get excited about.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Knies is one of the most overrated prospects I've ever seen, wow.

Improves his ppg from 1.00 to 1.07 with two new linemates, one of which is a Hobey Baker finalist himself, he was also outproduced by his linemates.. Snuggerud had 9 more pts in same GP, Cooley had 16 more pts in one less GP.

Hutson broke freshman NCAA D point totals..

There's 0 justification for it. Knies' numbers aren't anything to actually get excited about.
Never got the hype for him, good prospect but nothing exceptional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad