Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
So up to now, not one credible source has been confirm anything. Can’t see Clarke being moved especially with guys like Bjornfot, Durzi, Grans and maybe Spence being available.
This is literally what I feared 2-3 years ago, that they’d get overzealous and try to speed up the rebuild by trading the exact same kids that are suppose to lead you to the next level.

Reactions: Schrute farms

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Id expect him to on the team if he was that good unless you think Blake is that much of a moron. Doughty was the best dman during the WJC with the only knock on him was him being a bit chubby. Just really bizarre to make that comparison. You think Blake is trading rookie doughty for Chychrun. Hard sell.

Take a look at what he's done the past couple of years and when he played overseas. Not that hard to imagine him being in the same world as Doughty.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
It's possible Blake sees other teams putting points up, slipping into the wild card, Pheonix as the starter & says if I can make a trade I don't have to update my resume this summer.

Richards is a good comp for Chychrun, because of the injuries we didn't know we're coming with Richards.
Richards was 100% different from a Chychrun acquisition.

This just couldn’t be more poorly timed, or over priced.

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
Only PIns is really standing out.
Incentive to take Turcotte.

Clarke
Pins
Turcotee
Walker
CP

Chyc
Veg
+
Im expecting 2 prospects one being Clarke, a 1st, and hopefully a Petersen but honestly who tf knows. I'm going to give Blake and co the benefit of the doubt. The worst trade he's made in his tenure is probably the 2nd rounder for lias andersson?

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Thank god for that. Imagine sucking for years only to send everything out at the first opportunity to save 4 mil, get a statisically average G and a glass defender for 2 more years.

Blakes always been patient and made fair trades with decent value for each side, I doubt he gets bent over for a haul on a panic move.

Class move to contact Clarke and provide reassurance, wouldn't be easy for a young guy hearing your name everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad