Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Wheeler is a huge fan of Clarke’s too, FWIW. He ranked him as our top prospect over Byfield, and I believe he traveled to the Czech league that he and his brother played in his draft year to do a feature on him.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
The asking price is believed to be 2 x 1st round picks and a top prospect.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
My opinion of what happened based on absolutely nothing:

There is legit smoke with the Kings and Chychrun, and a certain "insider" and people trying to ride his coattails for clicks and likes just assumed "well the Kings won't trade Byfield, so it has to include Clarke as the main piece, right?" and off we go...

The Kings have a logjam at RD, but trading both the top two RD prospects (Clarke AND Faber) never made sense. The logjam is at wing and B tier RD prospects now

Last edited:

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I don't think Kings were ever close to a deal and were in talks like every other team trying to get into the playoffs, but Blake won't overpay and will wait til the off-season to make a huge splash. But I do enjoy all the Taco Bell stuff being regrigated lol

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I amassed an enormous amount of infractions back then on HF lol.
It's okay; I myself have more infractions than I can count. It's definitely a blessing in disguise I didn't make an account in 2006 when I first started watching the Kings. :laugh::help:

drew.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad