Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Correct...its just points per TOI. Now if you consider of all forwards he gets the 4th or 5th fewest TOI on average begs the question of why he doesnt play more. He looked like an all star on the PP last night- showed some quick decision making and mad skills.

He did.....now talk about his previous 3-4 games....

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
He did.....now talk about his previous 3-4 games....
I'm the #1 Kaliyev fan on here and I'll fight anyone for the title. Been my favorite Blake prospect.

You're correct that he wasn't playing very well. He really looked like a guy playing with something to prove last night. Of course, he would have looked like that on Saturday as well but we've got an enforcer with a football helmet on playing over him.

We all talk about his shot but Kaliyev, IMO, has a top-flight offensive mind. He just coupled it with an extra jump in his step last night which led to an awesome game. Hopefully the rust is off from the injury and we see the guy we saw last night the rest of the way.

KingsCrunch

Apr 25, 2016
So Cal
So I was watching The Running Man earlier today and when Subzero died it reminded me of something.

jazz_hands_subzero.jpg

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Just out of curiosity, would King’s fans be interested in D. Toews in the off-season? If so what players would be available (ideally a center). I figure Byfield is close to untouchable, but what about Danault or Valardi?

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Just out of curiosity, would King’s fans be interested in D. Toews in the off-season? If so what players would be available (ideally a center). I figure Byfield is close to untouchable, but what about Danault or Valardi?
Kings are interested in signing Gavrikov.
Colorado should look somewhere else to trade Toews.

Reactions: Perratrooper

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Was thinking what would be the perfect scenario for the Kings for a story book ending....

Beat the Oilers in Rd 1. Tmac gets revenge over old team and last year.
Beat the Knights in Rd 2. Piss off Vegas and spoiler for Quick.
Beat the Avs Conf Finals. Eliminate former Cup Champs.

Beat Boston/Toronto or any NY team for the Cup.

Would be epic story line.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Was thinking what would be the perfect scenario for the Kings for a story book ending....

Oof, you would piss off more Kings fans here than any fan from a team they’d beat with that narrative.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021

Just add Doughty or Kopitar scoring the series winning goal against Toronto by attempting to slap a puck out of the air, possibly missing, the follow through hitting Matthews in the face, and then the Kings put the puck in the net on the second attempt.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
How’s a guy supposed to know without asking lmao
Your ask is a lot more lopsided than if we went to your board and asked if you'd trade Byram for Kupari.

It addresses needs for both teams just the same, but the value is skewed in our favor.

The Kings would have one more season of Toews before the they have to re-sign him or scramble to find another LD.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

interested, absolutely. but not for a roster center, and as you saw, they've already taken their LHD swing, I can't think of anything that would fit both teams here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad