Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Dach is showing lately why he was a top 3 pick. keep it going Kirby
There is an increasing chippiness to his game, he wins faceoffs, he's lethal in the slot and has been putting that incredible wingspan to good use. There looks to be more under the hood. This one's going to fun to watch evolve.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
There is an increasing chippiness to his game, he wins faceoffs, he's lethal in the slot and has been putting that incredible wingspan to good use. There looks to be more under the hood. This one's going to fun to watch evolve.
Also steals the puck from guys, during puck battles............the habs have been starving for that from their players, instead of a bunch of overpaid softies....

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Pretty convinced Caufield was gonna get 40 this season. Im quite convinced he can reach 50 in his career. He was scoring at a good rate despite playing hurt the whole time.

Dach has a good shot. If he keeps refining it and uses it more he will be such a duel threat with his passing abilities. The injury to Caufield may give him that chance to shoot more, particularly on the PP,
He was 40 for sure this year. He had a real shot at 50. Little doubt in my mind that he'll be a 50 goal man.

As for Dach, if he starts shooting more his game will open up exponentially. Teams won't be able to cheat on the pass. I think he's got great potential but to me, CC is on a completely different level.

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
What are you trying to litigate with this line of argument? Drouin wasn’t very good at any point of his Habs career, even in the season where he got 53 points. For heaven’s sake.
He caused us more harm than good with those 53 points. The eye test is what matters.

the-eyes-chico-they-never-lie.gif

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Great to see more of Kirby’s personality :D

When we see him score goals during regular matches, he is so emotionless. And during interviews, he almost seems depressed. But on this he is the most easy going enthousiastic guy in there. lol I had no idea Dach was like this.

Also Marty is literally a block of cement.

Reactions: SlafySZN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad