Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Thomas with a great tip to put Canada up 1-0 against Sweden.

Dudas fed Groulx after a puck got loose, earning him an assist as Canada went up 2-0.

Fagemo isn't playing, but Bjornfot is a -1. Think he was the one battling with Thomas in front of the net when Canada went up 1-0.

Akil Thomas's goal (#10)

Dudas's assist (#24)

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Dudas got a secondary assist as Fortier makes it 3-0 Canada. Thomas got the primary assist.

Bjornfot with another minus, but he was covering Dudas; Broberg didn't tie up his man.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Thomas was out to kill a 5-on-3 powerplay. Made a good deflection on a pass to get it out of the zone then blocking a shot from the point and falling on it to get a whistle. Looks like he's okay, but him playing on the 5-on-3 PK is pretty cool to see.

Reactions: kingsofLA

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Watching the game on TSN3 wonder if they're gonna broadcast the USA game?

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Dudas with a great play leading to an empty net goal. During a faceoff scrum in his own zone, he kicked the puck down the ice and turned on the jets to beat out the icing. He proceeded to battle for the puck, getting it to Harley, whose missed shot went straight to another Canadian player who scored on the empty net.

So Dudas has 3 assists today.

Nodoughtyboutit

May 14, 2010
Honestly I'm trying to take my homer glasses off but we've had very strong performances from almost all our prospects across all 4 teams. I think on a weaker Sweden team Bjornfot has looked really solid. The best defenseman in his own end and if give the ice he's more than willing to skate. He's not overly physical but still uses his body well and puts himself in good spots. It seems like they talk about Broberg alot and he definitely has the higher offensive upside but Bjornfot also isnt getting beat infront of his own net leading to a goal. Very happy overall with our prospects showings so far.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
So I believe the stats so far are

Arthur Kaliyev 2 goals, 1 assists
Akil Thomas 1 goals 2 assists
Aidan Dudas 0 goals 3 assists
Alex Turcotte 1 goal, 2 assists with the split USA team
Samuel Fagemo 1 goal, 0 assists
Tobias Bjornfot 0 goals, 1 assist
Kim Nousiainen no points

A combined point total of 14 points between all 7 guys.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Another Oiler's bust.

I think he's just WAY more of a project than they have patience for (and than anyone wanted to admit at the draft) and he'll be ruined in short order by being fast tracked.

Similar to the wasting high picks on shutdown D craze of the 2010s, organizations seem to be wow'ed fooled by raw tools lately.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Fagemo with two goals so far for Sweden.

Nousiainen is a -1 so far. He always is invisible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad