Kinda playing for your Chicago Blackhawks: #86, Teuvo "Turbo" Teravainen!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

I have a different Teuvo theme in mind for some upcoming game thread. Maybe the Dallas game if TK is doing the GDT for the Preds game.

As a spoiler, I will say I'm doing another version of something I did earlier in the season. I don't think you were around much though. So that might be a spoiler for everyone else. :laugh:

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
As much as I want to see him play, I actually think it would be better for him to debut vs the Stars than the big physical Predators. You never want your teenager around a predator.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
As a spoiler, I will say I'm doing another version of something I did earlier in the season. I don't think you were around much though. So that might be a spoiler for everyone else. :laugh:

psh, one trick pony.

Also, that chick from your avatar is also in Shameless. You should have a split picture with her in each show.

member 151739

psh, one trick pony.

Also, that chick from your avatar is also in Shameless. You should have a split picture with her in each show.

I've done so many types. I ain't Kessel. She's not on Shameless anymore. She was only Mandy in the first season. Definitely not the thread for this though. :laugh:

Back on topic, really hope Teuvo plays tomorrow.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I've done so many types. I ain't Kessel. She's not on Shameless anymore. She was only Mandy in the first season. Definitely not the thread for this though. :laugh:

Really hope Teuvo plays tomorrow.

lol I honestly didn't even realize. Haven't seen the first season in a long time though.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Eh, don't think it's too bad, tbqh. Sure, the media obviously was crawling all over him and the internet's pretty excited about him, but both of those are relatively easy to isolate in the locker room (especially as I doubt that many players spend much time on message boards) and as time passes. Plus, for all the attention that the media gave him in person and fans have heaped on him online, there's still Toews and Kane and Sharp and Hossa and Keith and Seabrook and Crawford to divert attention away. And, let's face it.... a major reason why there's been so much excitement has been of a lack of a real 2C option, so it's not like he has huge shoes to fill there. If he's even competent for his time with the club this season, that'll satiate probably most.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Teuvo Teräväinen sounds like a character from Aku Ankka. The name, not the person.

That's exactly what I thought the first time I heard his name.

Teuvo Teräväinen I guess would roughly translate to Theodore Sharples in english. Maybe hid nickname should be Sharpie?

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and call him Teuvo "King of the Road", or maybe Anglia.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
That's exactly what I thought the first time I heard his name.

Teuvo Teräväinen I guess would roughly translate to Theodore Sharples in english. Maybe hid nickname should be Sharpie?

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and call him Teuvo "King of the Road", or maybe Anglia.

I don't think so, its other wise correct sounding, but doesn't "sharples" mean not-sharp? And Teräväinen means more a "sharp one" than "Non sharp". For that reason, I think the best Translation for him is simply Teuvo Sharp or Sharpenberg if you need to add something in the end :D

Nonetheless, the names are one more reason why one would like to see Sharp- Teräväinen line.

Past Considerations

May 13, 2007
Finland
I don't think so, its other wise correct sounding, but doesn't "sharples" mean not-sharp? And Teräväinen means more a "sharp one" than "Non sharp". For that reason, I think the best Translation for him is simply Teuvo Sharp or Sharpenberg if you need to add something in the end :D

Nonetheless, the names are one more reason why one would like to see Sharp- Teräväinen line.
It doesn't mean the same thing, but "nen" is very similar to "man" suffix in English in terms of populariy and in a way that it can be added to almost any word. Sharpman.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
The one thing

SO the only thing I think we all are asking or at least wants to know is.. Will The TT play tonight??? I think it would be awesome, Forsberg have just been recalld to nashville. TT against Forsberg once more.. who will win this time? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad