Kinda playing for your Chicago Blackhawks: #86, Teuvo "Turbo" Teravainen!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
this board when TT lands:

46946000.gif

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
We're going to be confused, make out with Jennifer Aniston, and then disappear off the face of the planet once Friends ends when Teravainen lands?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Are you sure he is "on the way"? Where is he then? Did he divert to Kuala Lumpur then board flight 370? Did they give him a when's vacation before he comes over? Where is he...now?

Correspondant

Jan 4, 2014
Finland/U.S.
Better clear that with the Minnesotans beforehand. ;)

But, is 'the Terminator' already taken? Because 'TT' will turn into 'T2' in no time, and neither quite rolls out from the tongue leading the announcers to adopt the Terminator.

Of course most awesome would be of they took into calling him 'TT-nen' and pronounce it like just the not-uncommon Finnish last name 'Tiitinen'. Mertaranta would have a field day talking about shots leaving from Tiitiäinen's story wood and goalies being put on Tiitinen's list for the years to come.

:laugh: TT can also turn into DoubleT, or even DoubleTrouble, which would suit nice especially if he makes the line with Kane (because of their obvious similarities, here comes the doubletrouble.. ;))

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
:laugh: TT can also turn into DoubleT, or even DoubleTrouble, which would suit nice especially if he makes the line with Kane (because of their obvious similarities, here comes the doubletrouble.. ;))

You guys are nuts. You think a bunch of hockey bros are gonna call him double trouble?

This nickname "debate" has been hilarious but I'm putting my foot down when we arrive at "double trouble".

His name will be TiVo or TV. Not up for future discussion. Mods please auto replace all nicknames with TV.

So it is written so it shall be done.

Edit: I just laughed out loud imagining Kane calling for a pass "Double Trouble! Reverse!"

SLarmer28*

Rundblad probably is worse than Brookbank. You have to send Rundblad down. Even if it means you wasted a 2nd.
Neither belong on the roster. Stan Bowman should have waited until the 2014 NHL Draft to trade for Rundblad.

member 151739

I wouldn't mind a small role in Band of Brothers.

"Small role." Wins Best Supporting Actor. :laugh:

I can't wait for Teuvo to show up. He was fantastic in the WJC, and I hope we can just get a little of that. I'm not expecting a lot. I'm just hoping for a boost.

SLarmer28*

SAAD TOEWS HOSSA
SHARP TT VERSTEEG
BICkELL REGIN KANE
BOLLIG KRUGER SMITH
Country Club Q is starting to sour on Regin. Country Club Q would rather play Brookbank at forward against Colorado and put Regin in the press box.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
"Small role." Wins Best Supporting Actor. :laugh:

I can't wait for Teuvo to show up. He was fantastic in the WJC, and I hope we can just get a little of that. I'm not expecting a lot. I'm just hoping for a boost.

Wait what? He was in like 3 episodes...

Correspondant

Jan 4, 2014
Finland/U.S.
You guys are nuts. You think a bunch of hockey bros are gonna call him double trouble?

This nickname "debate" has been hilarious but I'm putting my foot down when we arrive at "double trouble".

His name will be TiVo or TV. Not up for future discussion. Mods please auto replace all nicknames with TV.

So it is written so it shall be done.

Edit: I just laughed out loud imagining Kane calling for a pass "Double Trouble! Reverse!"[/QUOT:DE]

...only suggesting :D let the flowers bloom, man!

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
...only suggesting :D let the flowers bloom, man![/QUOTE]

"Yo, double trouble! Let me bum a pinch!"

His nickname would obviously be Tayv-sie. But I think we might have something similar already.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
His nickname will be Tervo. (TARE-VOH)

I believe the proper way to end a statement like that is: Book it.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Teuvo Teravainen has been cleared by FIN federation/Jokerit to join CHI. Hawks will decide in coming days where (NHL or AHL)/when he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad