hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Current projection of trend continues to remainder ofvthecregukarcseason:

Korchinski -75
BEDARD -60
Reichel -60
Vlasic +44
Kaiser 0 (Even)
Discuss who of the above is NHL READY whatever that means.

The first 3 guys on this list are projecting at epic levels of even strength futility ...

That Vlasic 's projection is +44 is amazing and goes far beyond merely NHL Ready ..

Still early you say...the first 3 on this list will improve defensively Iin goal suppression or mitigate their negatives with better offense in 5x5 ...I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: ColbyChaos

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Current projection of trend continues to remainder ofvthecregukarcseason:

Korchinski -75
BEDARD -60
Reichel -60
Vlasic +44
Kaiser 0 (Even)
Discuss who of the above is NHL READY whatever that means.

The first 3 guys on this list are projecting at epic levels of even strength futility ...

That Vlasic 's projection is +44 is amazing and goes far beyond merely NHL Ready ..

Still early you say...the first 3 on this list will improve defensively Iin goal suppression or mitigate their negatives with better offense in 5x5 ...I doubt it.
murph is -8 is he a NHL bedard and KK have the top 2 Corsi Fenwick of any everyday blackhawk. So some good some bad and being put in really hard spots as a rookie with really sub par line mates.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The boy is 19 years old and playing top 4 on a trash team. What the actual f*** were you people calling him a ‘bust’ expecting?

I feel like the people saying this, had they been around in 2006 and 2007, would have been in the crowd calling Keith a bust and pushing for him to play forward. :laugh:

Chill and let the kid hit 200 games before you decide what he is or isnt.

That said, I would absolutely let him and Bedard go play in the World Juniors again, just so they can remind themselves what playing with talent in games that matter feels like.

Last edited:

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The boy is 19 years old and playing top 4 on a trash team. What the actual f*** were you people calling him a ‘bust’ expecting?

I feel like the people saying this, had they been around in 2006 and 2007, would have been in the crowd calling Keith a bust and pushing for him to play forward. :laugh:

That said, I would absolutely let him and Bedard go play in the World Juniors again, just so they can remind themselves what playing with talent in games that matter feels like.
Lotta people didn't like Keith back in the day.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Statistics would tell you that if a 19yo is playing D in the NHL, he's probably doing something right.

Almost certainly isn't a finished project, sure, but they didn't cut the line for no reason.

Only point here that needs to be made.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Who the f*** ever said Korchinski is one of the best NHLers?

Not a rhetorical question, I wanna see the receipts.

Edit: oh he meant Cat was one of the best? That's even funnier. Dude must be listening to George Leafer's advice on who the best players in the league are

Last edited:

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Guy is 19 and wasn't sent back to juniors. He's learning and still isn't finished. He will make mistakes and he is allowed to make them. This is the year we can accept that as growing pains.

Next year won't be much different. Get used to rookie mistakes.

Reactions: Blackhawksfirecoach

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
If you’re ever unfathomably bored go back to page 1 of this board. It’s a beautiful time capsule. This board and some of these same posters asked for Keith to be moved to Forward. Based on the posts he musta been atrocious in Norfolk and early in career.
Due to server changes we can only go back to 2012 now :shakehead

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010

Jesus Christ don’t send them to the world juniors, are you kidding me

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Sending Bedard to the Worlds wouldn't be fair for the other players.

Korchinski, on the other hand, could be a good fit. Especially if he gets the C.

Reactions: clydesdale line

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Sending Bedard to the Worlds wouldn't be fair for the other players.

It would also create bad habits not to mention taking a step down playing against inferior competition. Might as well say send him back to Regina then. It's just as equally stupid. He is well above any of those players, even his own teammates. They don't think the game as fast as him right now.

Canada will have Shane Wright again. They should be happy that they do because he shouldn't be there either (if he actually didn't develop so slowly as a top pick).

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
It's wild how many Canadian citizens want Korchinski in juniors and Bedard playing for team Canada.
Playing in the WHL would be good for Korchinski's development.

Wow Canadians want their best eligible player to be on Team Canada for the World Juniors???!?!?!?!?!? That's CRAAAAAAAZYYYYY

ello

Jun 12, 2018
It would also create bad habits not to mention taking a step down playing against inferior competition. Might as well say send him back to Regina then. It's just as equally stupid. He is well above any of those players, even his own teammates. They don't think the game as fast as him right now.

Canada will have Shane Wright again. They should be happy that they do because he shouldn't be there either (if he actually didn't develop so slowly as a top pick).
actually news today that Wright prob wont be there

Reactions: clydesdale line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad