Player Discussion K'Andre Miller

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
I still don't understand why he gets a pass from so many here being as horrendous defensively as he is. He's a turnover machine and is often out of position. His 'great plays' are almost always making up for his own mistakes. I don't care how big, strong and talented he is. He's either stupid, lazy or both. I don't want him on my team.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I still don't understand why he gets a pass from so many here being as horrendous defensively as he is. He's a turnover machine and is often out of position. His 'great plays' are almost always making up for his own mistakes. I don't care how big, strong and talented he is. He's either stupid, lazy or both. I don't want him on my team.
Then who are we replacing him with? We’ll kill the next guy who’s in.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010

I keep circling back to Tom Poti with Key.

And I wasn't a fan of him either.

I don't hate either one, but not my cup of tea if I were looking to build a team.

Twist my arm and I have no choice, he's an over achieving 3rd pair guy for me. And I sure would not be paying him bank going forward. Some GM of a middling team would find him valuable as a top minute player and pay him as such. I wouldn't. Personal preference.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I keep circling back to Tom Poti with Key.

And I wasn't a fan of him either.

I don't hate either one, but not my cup of tea if I were looking to build a team.

Twist my arm and I have no choice, he's an over achieving 3rd pair guy for me. And I sure would not be paying him bank going forward. Some GM of a middling team would find him valuable as a top minute player and pay him as such. I wouldn't. Personal preference.
Wonder what it would cost to get Guhle and Dach from Montreal. Miller, Othmann and at least one rust rounder is my guess. Doubt they want Kakko, but there more than welcome to have him.

Not that Montreal would sell those players. They’re likely untouchables, along with Juraj.

• Haha
Reactions: GoAwayPanarin

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Miller is serviceable, but you will lose with him in the playoffs. Trade him with + to Anaheim for Gudas......

Gudas is a dawg and certainly could help any team, that wants to win a Cup.

iirc he's a RHD though, we'd have way too many of those with him.

He's also good for dumb ass penalties. Which I'm not sure if that matters really, our defense took bunch of dumb penalties.

Is there a LHD Gudas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad