Player Discussion K'Andre Miller

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
I still don't understand why he gets a pass from so many here being as horrendous defensively as he is. He's a turnover machine and is often out of position. His 'great plays' are almost always making up for his own mistakes. I don't care how big, strong and talented he is. He's either stupid, lazy or both. I don't want him on my team.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I still don't understand why he gets a pass from so many here being as horrendous defensively as he is. He's a turnover machine and is often out of position. His 'great plays' are almost always making up for his own mistakes. I don't care how big, strong and talented he is. He's either stupid, lazy or both. I don't want him on my team.
Then who are we replacing him with? We’ll kill the next guy who’s in.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010

I keep circling back to Tom Poti with Key.

And I wasn't a fan of him either.

I don't hate either one, but not my cup of tea if I were looking to build a team.

Twist my arm and I have no choice, he's an over achieving 3rd pair guy for me. And I sure would not be paying him bank going forward. Some GM of a middling team would find him valuable as a top minute player and pay him as such. I wouldn't. Personal preference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad