Kadri discussion thread after his 30th goal - now featuring 60 points!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
How was he not one of the 3 stars tonight? He was in beast mode, and fully responsible for jump-starting our comeback. Sheer determination from him tonight, I loved it.

MoeMoney

Mar 11, 2012
He was great everytime he touched the puck. The hit that led to Matthews goal, the backcheck on Ovechkin to save a goal, the pass to Bozak. Incredible performance.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
He just never quits, never gets scared, never backs down. He's small but he'll try to hit anyone.

This is why Lou said he wouldn't mind going in a foxhole with Kadri.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
The Caps had all the momentum after they went up 2-0 and Kadri's crash-and-bang shift singlehandledly turned it, setting up Matthews' goal. Then he got the 3-2 goal. Then he set up the OT winner. Incredible game by him. Just incredible.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
Coming in to post this, considering the magnitude of this game, I would say this is Kadri's best game as a Leaf.

He did absolutely everything. He laid everything on the line, skated his ass off every shirt, hit anything that moved.

#Kadri4Selke?

Nah.

#Kadri4ConnSmythe

(This is a joke)

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
so. much. trade value!

We might even get a conditional 1st round pick in next years draft at this point :)

But what a way to change the game. Those two hits on Orpik really ended Ovi/Backstrom as a factor in the game

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
the best part about kadri's first hit was that he cross checked the guy in the face as he was getting up too!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Kadri was amazing tonight. Seems like everyone have another gear in them.

Most of them do. The guys that have another gear are the ones you keep. The ones that don't perform in the PO are usually the guys you look to move on from for the right price.

Kadri is a keeper

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Would love a highlight packet of Naz tonight. Or just the hits.

And I like that he identified Orpik. The team should not forget that, bit of a submarine if you ask me a real shame to lose such a tough nut like Orpik.

Polly definitely never seen it coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad