Value of: Johnny Gaudreau: UFA this summer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Mangiapane is the exact opposite of a line driver.
Lol. You can tell if someone is a Rags fan. If the opinion is the exact opposite of reality then you know it's a Rags fan.

Mangiapane is one of the best possession wingers in the game. He's #4 in the NHL in wing possession metrics over the past 3 seasons. Only Marchand, Pastrnak and Stone have better metrics.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Lol. You can tell if someone is a Rags fan. If the opinion is the exact opposite of reality then you know it's a Rags fan.

Mangiapane is one of the best possession wingers in the game. He's #4 in the NHL in wing possession metrics over the past 3 seasons. Only Marchand, Pastrnak and Stone have better metrics.
Agreed. I hate the Phlegms but Mangiapane is a gamer

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

Now I will agree with you, Mangiapane is a player.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
And you yourself show actual intellectual behaviour now crucifying whole specific fanbase in this board.
I never crucified anyone. I don't like using Roman instruments of torture. I prefer my instruments of torture to be of eastern European origin rather than Southern.

Honestly man, it pretty much is the entire fanbase. At least the entirety of it that shows up on HF.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Unless they can sign another similar UFA, losing Johnny make the Flames unwatchable.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Then 8-8.5 is exactly in the range for an 8 year team friendly deal
Why on earth would he give the Flames a team friendly deal after the way Calgary bullied him with their leverage during his last contract negotiation? He has well over-performed his current contract, and if the Flames don't want to pay him what he's should rightfully walk and the Flames will be left with nothing.

Reactions: Devonator

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Why on earth would he give the Flames a team friendly deal after the way Calgary bullied him with their leverage during his last contract negotiation? He has well over-performed his current contract, and if the Flames don't want to pay him what he's should rightfully walk and the Flames will be left with nothing.
He wouldn’t but at some point walking away is not the right move. Cap is still tight around the league. Ask Taylor Hall.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
He likes the organization. If we're winning he'll take a discount I think. I ran into the team when we were on our way to visits DC. Guess who was on the flight walking through the airport with Johnny and Monahan? Johnny's dad. He frequently flies with the team on the charter.

Different story if the team regressed. But I think if the start isn't just a good stretch for a very inconsistent team historically I'll be surprised if the number starts with a 9. I think he'll sign for 8 point something.

Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Ledge And Dairy

Darnell Nurse would disagree lol.
Darnell Nurse signed his deal in an infalted defense market. He's a legitimate 1D and even then he is considered overpaid. In most cases a #1D will get paid more tuan a #1 winger. Especially if one of them is just entering their prime and the other is in the middle of it. Refer to both Cale Makar and Gabriel Landeskog for reference.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Darnell Nurse signed his deal in an infalted defense market. He's a legitimate 1D and even then he is considered overpaid. In most cases a #1D will get paid more tuan a #1 winger. Especially if one of them is just entering their prime and the other is in the middle of it. Refer to both Cale Makar and Gabriel Landeskog for reference.

That's my point...

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
You clearly haven't posted with Rags fans much. Up is down, black is white and DeAngelo is worth 2 1sts and a prospect.

For my sanity I have to believe that that guy was just trolling. And if he is he's doing a pretty good job lol. That's a historically bad take

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad