John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Wish you a speedy recovery JT, hope your well and will be with your family and loved ones soon, heal up, and cant wait to see you play my habs soon.

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Hey look

I get it was an accident, but Montreal came out saying they were going to play us rough all week, they were throwing their body around (it's playoffs I get it) but our captain goes down accidental hit and he goes down in such an awful way.. that shocks the whole bench.

Foligno did the right thing for his role... You came out rough, our captain is now gone... I don't give a f*** if it's accidental or not you gotta answer the bell now.. good on him (also good on Perry) accidental or not it's to send a message... If one of our guys goes down no matter what, you guys are paying the price it's playoffs.

I stand by Foligno on this one.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Tavaras fell in an awkward position. The fall its self while not dangerous, happens pretty much every game, also didn't give Perry nearly enough time to avoid it. He's definitely not at fault there.
Leafs bench doesn’t think so.

He wouldn’t have to fight next shift otherwise

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Still can't believe people don't see that fight as a reset. It has nothing to do with going after Perry and is more about giving each team a reset. How do you just go out and play after seeing that.

It had nothing to do with Perry. LMAO

No, he just accidentally kneed Tavares in the melon and there were then five skaters on the ice and who did they target?

Coincidence, right?

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
K wtf is the trainer doing getting him up like that letting him fall backwards. What if his neck was injured.... Hope he was able to breathe okay, always worry when stuff impacts near the throat like that. Thats f***ed up.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I really had to question a lot of what Keefe was doing there in coaching his team after that hit. You don't let the young players on the ice after someone gets hurt, you have the veterans take them and simply their game with them. Tell them that someone is hurt, get them to focus back on the basics rather than focusing on the injury. A breakdown happened like 2 minutes later, that's on Keefe imo for not coaching his team through that trial.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
That happened in a split second, I don't know how any human could react quick enough to avoid contact. I'm not sure how to feel right now, I hope Tavares is ok. That looked horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad