John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
This is just brutal. Hurts to watch, I pray JT is ok.

This is the reason I don't want fighting in hockey. It's terrible when players unintentionally get head injuries, it's worse when its promoted as part of the game.

MattMartin

Crypto Dbag™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
What a weird, stupid thing to say. Who the hell cares if you dislike him? Keep it to yourself.

It means I loathe him and I still hope he is OK. As much I may dislike a player, I never wish/hope injury on anyone. With that being said, who you?

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Perry didn’t try and kick him in the head but he didn’t really try not to either..

Good on him for taking on someone tougher than him right after though

Tavaras fell in an awkward position. The fall its self while not dangerous, happens pretty much every game, also didn't give Perry nearly enough time to avoid it. He's definitely not at fault there.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
After the Foligno fight and guys taking runs at Perry now the league is going to have to step in tell the refs to take control. The Leafs are gross in how they're handling this. Baby team with baby players and a baby GM and coach.

Zamknij kurwa ryj

Feb 22, 2021
That was actually disturbing to watch and I’m usually not a snowflake
Inserting an idiotic buzzword into witnessing something terrifying transpire like a traumatic brain injury probably isn't the smartest thing to do.

Hopefully John Tavares recovers and suffers no lasting effects from this. Hockey, and sports in general, pale in comparison to the quality of life these human beings should be afforded after their careers are over.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I appreciate Foligno fighting Perry, because you only see the fight in twitter if you search Foligno.

I don't want to see again the fainting Tavares while the trainer was moving him

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
Id give any other player the benefit of the doubt. Not Perry. No one has ever said nice things about correy perry the person.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I was like, how the hell could Chiarot's hit lead to this.
Then I saw what really happened. Scary AF

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
god damn I feel ill. I'm no doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a skull fracture. Man I hope he is okay. gezuz.... I can't imagine being a family member and seeing that
Yeah I'm sure there's a handful of reasons why you aren't

Also wrt intent posts in this thread - hard to blame Perry here. Perry was skating full-tilt even prior to the hit being made. He had no time to avoid it.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
It means I loathe him and I still hope he is OK. As much I may dislike a player, I never wish/hope injury on anyone. With that being said, who you?

of course you hope he’s ok? Why wouldn’t you? Why would you feel the need to express how much you hate someone that minutes earlier got seriously injured? f***ing troglodyte behavior.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Said this in the GDT, but with the way the trainer had his hand on the neck, the blood... the way JT slumped over backwards and went limp.

I genuinely almost hurled. I was convinced we just saw someone die on the ice. I'm still sick to my damn stomach.

One of the worst images I’ve ever seen that was absolutely brutal to watch. I was convinced he died right there.

Thank god he gave a thumbs up, hopefully he gets better soon.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
oh boy that does not look good...his inability to control his upperbody and head is really concerning

that is the type of blow that can end a guys career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad