John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Bruins fan here watching the game.
I am mortified by this.
Get well soon JT

same as an isles fan. Nothing to do with hating a team or hockey. These guys are people and you never want to see someone hurt. Thats one of the scariest post hit reactions by a player I’ve seen. Really hope it’s not serious but it doesn’t look good at all

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Habidelidoo

Aug 3, 2005
The scene reminded me of a horrible Formula One accident :( F***ing scary. Hope he recovers to 100%

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Just brutal for Tavares. The play happened fast and I hate to say it, but anything involving Perry makes me wonder if it was accidentally on purpose.
Give it up already. That happened so fast. And Foligno should be gone for instigating a pointless fight. Let's get revenge for a completely accidental blow to head by having a fight and throwing punches. It's idiotic.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
unreal.

2 flying knees in like 2 weeks.

I don’t he’s going to be back for a while. That was brutal

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Watching him fall back like that was f***ing scary. Really hope Tavares is ok. Pretty sure he was bleeding somewhere on his face.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I dislike Perry as much as the next guy, but that was completely 100% accidental. He even tried to avoid him at last second.

Foligno demanding a fight and Keefe screaming at the ref was totally idiotic.
Foligno fighting him is as much to send a message to his teammates as it is to the Habs and Perry

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
I think the fight was kind of a reset thing. Tough to go straight from seeing your Captain injured like that to an intense game.

Foligno kind of took the lead in trying to get the team going I guess.

I think both teams needed a reset after watching that

Reactions: dubey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad