John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Perry didn’t try and kick him in the head but he didn’t really try not to either..

Good on him for taking on someone tougher than him right after though
I don't like perry, even as a Habs fan, but he was trying to avoid completely and had that "oh f***" when he saw Tavares' position on the ice. He was skating so fast there's really nothing else he could have done to avoid any sort of dangerous contact.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I question Chiarot on the hit, but it should be in review on what Perry did because it looks to be a genuine accident here.

Hope Tavares is okay, that's hella scary to watch.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
That was very scary especially when we saw him collapse.

I hope he’ll be ok.

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
I question Chiarot on the hit, but it should be in review on what Perry did because it looks to be a genuine accident here.

Hope Tavares is okay, that's hella scary to watch.
Chiarot hit was perfectly fine. Everything was fine here. It's a freak play that resulted in a bad injury.

There's nothing much more to this here.

I hope JT recover fast, he's a great player.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
That looked awful . Hope he’s alright . Glad the camera panned away when he tried to get up

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Jesus Christ that’s f***ing horrible. Scary shit. Doesn’t look good at all. Him unconscious trying to get up and falling back.
As an isles fan there’s no love lost with JT but you never want to see that. Hope he’s ok.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad