John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
settle what exactly? is foligno legit not a smart guy?

Get it out of the way now before it ends up like the Tampa/Florida series where guys are bulldozing each other from behind into the boards. Had Foligno not fought him, that game would've turned dirty really quick. I don't blame Perry on that play, no human could avoid that in that little time.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
he looked like a clown on national television. what a way to stand up for your teammate, you go nick!

He stands up to him, and he looks like a clown. The leafs don't respond and they look like p***yes for not caring about their captain. It's a catch 22.

Reactions: Anichels

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Really hopes he will recover fast and play against us! Never want to see injury happen like that! Recover well John

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This is more of an example of you wanting it to be on purpose than an actual case against Perry.

I don’t want to see anything. But I know from watching Perry in the pacific for a decade plus what kind of player he is. Accidental on purpose happens ALL the time with him. Check these plays, and it doesn’t even include his time in Anaheim when it was much worse.

Heres Perry “accidentally” kneeing Stalock in the head, look familiar?:

Here’s another Perry kneeing “accident” for you:

here’s Perry “accidentally” elbowing someone in the face:

Here’s Perry “accidentally” cross checking Hossa in the Ribs:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2NXogQwyAw

here’s Perry “accidentally” butt ending someone in the face:

https://twitter.com/0ffScottFree/st...s-nikita-zadorov-in-the-face-behind-the-play/

That took me 5 mins of googling and doesn’t even include his time in Anaheim, give me another 10 and I’ll get you 6 more videos.

Last edited:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Welp Leafs have officially absolved Perry of all responsibility for his predatory knee to Tavares head. Montreal could really take this series now with physicality, Leafs too nice to call a spade a spade.

Is this irony or are you serious ? You need to consult and get help if you think this was predatory.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
He stands up to him, and he looks like a clown. The leafs don't respond and they look like p***yes for not caring about their captain. It's a catch 22.

no it really isn't. smart response would be to win the game for tavares and fire up the team for saturday.

now the fight has done what exactly ? nothing. leafs lost tavares and ultimately lost the game. but i bet tavares is happy that "nick stood up for him".

anyways, i'm done commenting on this, fight was stupid af. hope tavares get well soon.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Welp Leafs have officially absolved Perry of all responsibility for his predatory knee to Tavares head. Montreal could really take this series now with physicality, Leafs too nice to call a spade a spade.

Let me guess, you dont know the definition of predatory?

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
Gloating comments from isles fans...”I dislike him, but ...” wtf dude maybe fighting for his life, but you need to insert “I loathe him”. Wow, classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad