John Tavares injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
You kidding me? There's no way he could ever expect Tavares' face to suddenly be right in front of his knee.

He didn’t care, you see his stick way up in the air to sell “I am doing something else” yet he watched JT the entire time and made zero effort to move over. Nick knew and punched his face for it.

Reactions: yort2010

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I mean, he may not have?

If he did, the replay may have been slowed down like the majority are.

Weird attempt at a rebuttal. I'm not wrong, players aren't jumping over themselves to watch a replay of their captain who is currently unconscious on the ice.

Again, you're being overly dramatic over a fight. There are more important things to be concerned over.

Hmm. So when you suggest didn't see a replay it's fact, but when I suggest he did, it's speculation and a, "Weird rebuttal".

Also yes, you get to see bench shots of teammates looking up at the replay all the time when their teammate is down.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
He didn’t care, you see his stick way up in the air to sell “I am doing something else” yet he watched JT the entire time and made zero effort to move over. Nick knew and punched his face for it.

Just wtf. He was "doing something else" because Tavares wasn't there in front of him until he went down and a fraction of a second later his knee hit him. Perry might be a rat and a complete jerk but he's not THAT good at it.

Reactions: Bartcal

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Hmm. So when you suggest didn't see a replay it's fact, but when I suggest he did, it's speculation and a, "Weird rebuttal".

Also yes, you get to see bench shots of teammates looking up at the replay all the time when their teammate is down.
Alright, whatever. Poor Perry. He's the real victim here.

God, some f***ing people.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
I f***ing hate Perry but anyone thinking this was intentional needs to re-watch the video and give their heads a shake. Perry was evidently not trying to make contact with Tavares there. Complete freak accident, and I'm sure Perry feels like shit for what happened. Nobody to blame.

Really hope he's okay, looked scary.

Ah but he sure made zero effort to not make contact..

Wretched Oil

Right out of 'er
Feb 19, 2008
Am I the only one who things the first guy on the scene failed terribly in providing first aid? Jesus

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I think what stuns me most is people are surprised that Foligno fought Perry after watching his captain get stretchered off...

ANY of the 31 teams in the NHL watches their captain get stretchered off accident or not...someone is dropping the gloves. It doesn't matter.

(it was 100% an accident by Perry.)

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
K wtf is the trainer doing getting him up like that letting him fall backwards. What if his neck was injured.... Hope he was able to breathe okay, always worry when stuff impacts near the throat like that. Thats f***ed up.
Seeing it in real.time, I thought Perry's skate got his face. If.it were me, I probably would've done the same, thinking he's gushing and need to stop it. I dunno. Just a thought...

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
What a stupid thing to say.
Omg some are you are overly sensitive.

All I’m saying is Foligno didn’t like it and he was talking to the ref and Perry immediately . It’s a fast game but you got to watch where you’re going on the ice. It’s why they fought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad