Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I see that tool bandwagon jumper Carrie Underwood just tweeted her support for Vegas now and offered to sing the anthem at their games. Not a single "good game/series Winnipeg". F*** her and her s*** music. Man i dont know why this makes me so mad lol.
Try not to break your face falling off the bandwagon, Carrie.

Reactions: BrokerD

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Trouba was absolutely outstanding. The Jets top pair might be the best defensively in the NHL.

#process

Yup and just wait until MoJo gets his offense going. They are a scary good top paring with complimentary skill sets. They both need to be locked up long term, they once again held a top line at bay.

Reactions: bustamente

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Yup and just wait until MoJo gets his offense going. They are a scary good top paring with complimentary skill sets. They both need to be locked up long term, they once again held a top line at bay.

I might be out of line but we may be talking Keith/Seabrooke in their prime good.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Congrats to Maurice. I wasn't sure he had the chops to coach this talent, but this team came out and played a great road game. He had them ready when it mattered most.

Also, props to Chevy. He built this deep and talented roster the right way, and pulled the trigger on the best TDL trade in a long time. Stastny is exactly what the Jets needed this season to make a splash in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad