Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Damn, what a fun ride so far. Half way there. I hesitate to say this but I love how your team plays--and so many weapons. Vegas will be tough; should be a hell of a series. Go Jets.

Reactions: Jets 31 and nhlpro

nhlpro

Nov 12, 2015
Peg City
I am so proud of my team i probably won;t sleep all night. My wifes in bed already and i feel like i just did the hardest drugs there are and pumping my music, i could go on and on just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cellee

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
HAHA. YAAAAAAAAAH!

Finally got home!!! So excited. So pumped up!!! GO JETS

frnXxyM.gif
I’m surprised
The Preds are a great team
Guess I have to put up with you mofos a another 4 games at least

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Let's not forget-- Rinne gave us this game by letting in 2 soft goals in the Preds net. The Vegas team has Fleury who's been on fire--so this will be 2 fast teams that are both deep in talent, with 2 great Goaltenders. It will be a great series !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DashingDane

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Vegas is a tough team they beat us in the regular season but have they beat us since we got Stastny? Or was it in the Dark Era of ELL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad