Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nhlpro

Nov 12, 2015
Peg City
My eyes are going to be so red at work TGIF tomorrow lol, nvr been so pumped how the jets destroyed the preds tonight was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jets 31

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
HAHA. YAAAAAAAAAH!

Finally got home!!! So excited. So pumped up!!! GO JETS

frnXxyM.gif

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I knew it all along and didn't lose faith. I am not looking past Vegas in any way but the Jets will play in the finals this year!!!!!!

Reactions: GNP

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
also on a side note- the Hawks board thanks you for knocking off the vile Predators which has now locked us in at pick #27 for this draft instead of what could have been #31..might not seem like a big difference, but every pick up maters and this was a big help for us...thank you from da Hawks!!!
Happy to springboard your pick up by one spot, I guess? :dunno:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
also on a side note- the Hawks board thanks you for knocking off the vile Predators which has now locked us in at pick #27 for this draft instead of what could have been #31..might not seem like a big difference, but every pick up maters and this was a big help for us...thank you from da Hawks!!!

Question for you, if memory serves me correctly the Hawks made it to the conference finals as a young team the year before they won the cup with the Toew's, Kane core. What type of similarities do you see between the teams? I have been charting the progressions between the two orgs fairly closely and our core groups age this season is roughly the same as yours was at that time. I was curious as to what your perspective on this is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad