Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I don’t want to get ahead of myself but watching the post game show on NBC and replays, some of the bounces and breaks we’ve gotten so far in the playoffs makes me think we truly have “luck” on our side that every championship team needs. That Myers goal was such a fluke goal but that’s all we needed. Team came out ready to play. So proud of these guys.

They got their luck earlier in the year and including that ridiculous game 6 opener.

Am I the first one to post it? The rest of you too hyped on gin and cilantro? Guess I'll be the DD (designated deejay) here :P

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Unbelievable. Who would have predicted the road team wins 5 games this series?

Near perfect road game played by the Jets. Ehlers and Laine still struggling but Stasty has been amazing. Without him I don’t think the jets win this series. It will be a huge blow if he’s not on the team next year. 4 teams remaining. Jets have to be considered that favourites right now.

Yes Statsny was real good tonight-- but really Hellbuyck has been the pillar of strength for this team--" no doubt." -- and also all thru this series.

For this game --the Nashville Goalie--Rinne--- gave us 2 easy goals -- bad performance. If he wasn't in net -- "a different game." for sure.

We "always" need objective posts--by the Objective Poster !!!

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
They got their luck earlier in the year and including that ridiculous game 6 opener.

Am I the first one to post it? The rest of you too hyped on gin and cilantro? Guess I'll be the DD (designated deejay) here :P

$ (3).jpg

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
@Zhamnov5GoalGame

You are going to the next round.

Hope you are not tired yet.

We are here to back you up, let us know.

Go jets go.

@aavco

He was probably scouting the LVG already.
Getting us ready for the conference final like he alwYs does during the pre season.

Go HF Jets go!!!

Reactions: JetsFan815

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013

Helle was outstanding. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad