Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Best game we played all year.....dont care about shots. The two early goals made the difference, and as much as Rinne will get blamed, that was 20 guys being hard on pucks and winning battles. Cant start naming names.....all so good.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I’ve checked in several times this season to express how impressive the Jets have looked as a young team on the rise over the course of the season. Great team great talent fun to watch and as a fan of another small market franchise I’m rooting for the Jets to win the Cup. Enjoy the run. Probably the first of many.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
The Jets team is deep.

Talent all over the line up.

Thst Chevy guy, he really did a great job building this team.

The vets showed and led the way.
They stepped up.

Helly doesn't play 2 bad games in a row.
That is huge in a 7 game series.

Maurice believe on this team running all players with game on the line, that is props on him. 3 games on this series when he could have done something different but he stayed the course. Good job.

Fans deserve this...

Go Jets Go.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Zhamnov should make a mediaeval GDT. More along the likes of LOTR or Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

On the bright side, there's no waiting for game one. Heading to Vegas on the 15th, my buddy who lives there got us tickets, hoping it's four games because I won't go out to Vegas for game six.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Ehlers playing again like he wanted to go back home to Denmark and play in the world championships but alas he has to settle for the western conference final. Hope he wakes up soon they need him to start scoring

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Best game we played all year.....dont care about shots. The two early goals made the difference, and as much as Rinne will get blamed, that was 20 guys being hard on pucks and winning battles. Cant start naming names.....all so good.
I agree
It is a great game by a great team

Reactions: JetsFan815

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don’t want to get ahead of myself but watching the post game show on NBC and replays, some of the bounces and breaks we’ve gotten so far in the playoffs makes me think we truly have “luck” on our side that every championship team needs. That Myers goal was such a fluke goal but that’s all we needed. Team came out ready to play. So proud of these guys.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Zhamnov should make a mediaeval GDT. More along the likes of LOTR or Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

On the bright side, there's no waiting for game one. Heading to Vegas on the 15th, my buddy who lives there got us tickets, hoping it's four games because I won't go out to Vegas for game six.

just do an Infinity War one with all the teams we beat fading away into dust!!!!

Subban "I don't feel so good" hahahahaha suck it asshat!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad