Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheBuyckStopsHere

Apr 2, 2014
ATL
Am I dreaming right now? Nope this is reality, because this team is the real deal! How come Subban didn't guarantee a game 7 win ? Hehehhe Go Jets Go! Vegas and Jets who would've thought. Bettman must've broke his phone..I saw him in the crowd his dream matchup surely was Nashville vs Vegas. Expansion team vs Southern team.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Am I dreaming right now? Nope this is reality, because this team is the real deal! How come Subban didn't guarantee a game 7 win ? Hehehhe Go Jets Go! Vegas and Jets who would've thought. Bettman must've broke his phone..I saw him in the crowd his dream matchup surely was Nashville vs Vegas. Expansion team vs Southern team.

I was wondering that myself

Reactions: nhlpro

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Someone correct me if I am wrong but this would by Maurice's third time to the conference finals. Not too shabby for him. I want a second finals appearance for him now! Go Jets.

Reactions: GNP and nhlpro

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Someone correct me if I am wrong but this would by Maurice's third time to the conference finals. Not too shabby for him. I want a second finals appearance for him now! Go Jets.
Correct. One appearance in the finals (CAR 2001-02), another in the ECF (CAR 2008-09), and now this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad