Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
lavvy.jpg

Sad Lavy

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Well-C'mon--bring on Vegas and their fancy dancing girls--we can take that team on as well !!!--and on to the Stanley Cup.:)

Reactions: AlphaLackey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

A healthy appetite is good for one and all,
and I should be at peace with the world, baby,
but still I want some more.

A larger slice of pie,
a bigger set of wheels,
a million set of human eyes staring right at me, come on!

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: What let his team have such a fast start? On the lack of playoff experience narrative. Did both teams start tight and what did the Myers goal do? On the Scheifele goal that made it 3-1, Wheeler blocking the shot to start off the play. On the benefit of Paul Stastny in the lineup. What did the Adam Lowry line mean for them tonight? What did he flip flop Tanev and Armia? Winnipeg-Vegas Final. On being stoic behind the bench but giving a fist pump after Stastny's goal. Did the series live up to the hype? On Hellebuyck's journey. Did he see anything during the day that indicated he would get this type of performance from the team? Anything to be taken from the regular season against the Golden Knights?

To listen click here.

TheHead

Defence? We don't need no stinking defence!
Mar 15, 2018
Winnipeg
So freaking happy right now! And so freaking stoked! Go Jets Go! #WeAreWinnipeg!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad