Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
As a Montrealer knowing what it's like to lose a professional team down south, I am hoping and praying for you guys to lift the cup. For Canada sure... But more so for having gone through the pain and hell of losing a team you love.. then getting them back and winning. Go Expos and go jets!!!
Man I would love to see the Expo's back. Some day!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I said before that I was never afraid of the Preds, I knew it would be tough but felt we where the more talented team. I was uncertain about how the experience factor would play out and I don't know if I overratted it or if our young team just learned quickly. After all we have champions on this team at other levels and I think its showing.

Morrissey, heck of a series and playoffs (WJC, WHL championship, Calder Cup finals appearance, WHC silver, U18 gold medal)
Chef (WHC Gold as a stand out player, WJC Bronze, Carried the Colts on his back to an OHL finals)
Trouba (WJC Gold)
Laine (WJC Gold, WHC Silver, Liga Championship)
Lowry (Calder Cup Finals Appearance)

Those are all I can think of at the moment but our kids have now shown that they know how to win at this level. I also think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Dear Winnipeg Jets...

Keep your eyes on the Prize...

Go :jets Go

Reactions: AlphaLackey

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I gave the Jet's only a 40% chance of winning this game--which was pretty good odds, considering they dominated us last game, and they had home ice.

I'm very glad I was wrong--I thought the Preds would take that game-- so happy not to be right--"but not totally surprised.

The Jets did "not lose' 1 game in regulation to the Preds in their rink !!! unbelievable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad