Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Solid 1st period where the Jets caught some breaks to take the lead, and bent but did not break when some bad calls went against them.

Dominant second period. Eye-test wise and fancy-stat wise.

Turtled a bit in the third but expected. Lots of shots against but nothing too dangerous and Bucky shut it down.

Great game overall against the President's Trophy winners! Gonna need similar effort against Vegas.

(for the record I still like Carrie Underwood)

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Predator fans tonight

upload_2018-5-10_23-21-51.jpeg

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
Nothing but respect for the Predators besides PK Subban. Poile deserves a cup for the fleecing he has done on the trade market.

The difference in this series besides obviously goaltending, to me was I don't get how both Josi and Ellis were both held to 0 G and 2 A in this series. No one relies on their D more for scoring on 5 v 5 situations than Nashville does. And those guys were invisible for this series which is saying a lot because Josi terrorized us in the regular season. These are guys that were over a half a point a game in last year's post season run.

My unsung hero of the night has to be "One man Armia" dude was puck battling all night, in fact that whole line was. I don't mean it as a dig against Tanev but there was just something about those 3 dominating zone time when the game was still up for grabs even if they didn't generate great opportunities.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
How much bigger can the street parties become, this team has taken the city by storm, everybody and their grandmother are now fans and the worth of this team to this city has become evident

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
so far in Nashville - 911 call volume -
34 calls for liquor store robbery
76 calls for public fighting/reckless behavior
25,769 calls for domestic abuse
1 call for self mutilation

just another Thursday in Nashville!

I bet the call for self mutilation was Subban trying to draw a 4 minute penalty!!

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooo so F'n proud of my fellow Peg City dwellers and our great hockey club!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
oh you did, I am happy you are enjoying your first alcoholic beverage tonight!!!

hahaha...all good, they could possibly turn into that, Trouba is a beast just needs to score more goals, especially pimp ass clutch goals like Seabs has done...and Morrissey looks good, but 30 plus minutes a night looking like Ric Flair on the ice he isn't yet...Keith has been so beyond underrated for years on HF. very big skates to fill that few have been able to do since..

You are the real mvp adopted hawks fan.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Montréal fans are 1000x more insufferable than the Preds fans because of PK. My God. How do Habs and Leaf fans always find a way to make everything about them?

Reactions: Guardian17

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Nothing but respect for the Predators besides PK Subban. Poile deserves a cup for the fleecing he has done on the trade market.

The difference in this series besides obviously goaltending, to me was I don't get how both Josi and Ellis were both held to 0 G and 2 A in this series. No one relies on their D more for scoring on 5 v 5 situations than Nashville does. And those guys were invisible for this series which is saying a lot because Josi terrorized us in the regular season. These are guys that were over a half a point a game in last year's post season run.

My unsung hero of the night has to be "One man Armia" dude was puck battling all night, in fact that whole line was. I don't mean it as a dig against Tanev but there was just something about those 3 dominating zone time when the game was still up for grabs even if they didn't generate great opportunities.

I think it's a psychological thing or they're nursing an injury. Josi and Ellis are both known for exceptionally gifted hockey IQ (Josi is a genius in real life, and Ellis is a gifted kid as well that excelled in school when he was still in the O). You can't go from Einstein hockey IQ to cavemen that quickly without psychological or physical burden.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad