Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Can’t really understand the fan bashing. Two great teams, fans and communities. Jets won and we should be happy about that, not rubbing it on them.

I believe Knights are lot easier than Preds were. Only issue is that they have had much more rest.

Last edited:

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Hey...does this make us the Central division champs? Or is that determined by regular season points?

Doesn't really matter...

I want the cup...

Go :jets Go

Look what the Preds got chasing the presidents trophy...

Jets only care about one cup period...

Team first and individual stats don't f***ing matter...

Hello Stanley where have you been all my life???

Go :jets Go

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
Cue the larping memes

580173a0c15e4.image.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What a trade by Chevy to get Stastny , the best part was none of the so called experts even saw it coming . Still a bit in shock right now , happy for all Jets fans especially those of us that went through all the pain with Jets 1.0 . f*** you Subban you overrated horrible so called defenseman . :laugh:

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
I think it's a psychological thing or they're nursing an injury. Josi and Ellis are both known for exceptionally gifted hockey IQ (Josi is a genius in real life, and Ellis is a gifted kid as well that excelled in school when he was still in the O). You can't go from Einstein hockey IQ to cavemen that quickly without psychological or physical burden.
Instead of saying how they were "held" should have said what the hell was up with them. Those guys scared the living daylights out of me going into the series and I was waiting for them to have an impact on the series, I guess that is just playoff hockey sometimes.

Reactions: polishjetsfan

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Blues fan coming in peace. Congratulations! I am genuinely happy for your team and their fans! The Jets are my favourite team now going forward, and I hope they win the Cup. I am also sure you all appreciate Paul Stastny. We loved him in St. Louis! Good luck !!!

Anton Hipchekhov

Sep 30, 2017
What an unfamiliar feeling!

My wife nearly booted me out of the house for screaming and shouting and teaching our toddler words he shouldn't know. She asked me whether I'd cry at the end of the game. It's just that I was stunned. Years of disappointment will do that you.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Rinne sucked, Jets still dominated 5v5. Game ended as it should have.
i am not complaining just saying that first goal determined alot in this series. lockdown by preds would have been pretty sucky to watch ala game 6.

looking forward to next round.

pretty much cemented a win in my hockey pool with this win. 8 jets and 3 capitals left.

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
I see that tool bandwagon jumper Carrie Underwood just tweeted her support for Vegas now and offered to sing the anthem at their games. Not a single "good game/series Winnipeg". F*** her and her s*** music. Man i dont know why this makes me so mad lol.

4th Line Jesus Take The Wheel(er)

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
The Jets are THE team to beat right now.
I don't care if Vegas is rested or not. They won't give us the fight NSH did. The Jets just beat a VERY good team.
It is Vegas that should be worried, not Winnerpeg.

1stDan

Jan 6, 2018
Wow!

What a fantastic effort by the Jets in game 7. I didn’t have to clench nearly as much as I thought I’d have to. Jets in control all game. Great performance. We beat the Preds and the refs. No one can claim we didn’t earn that win.

Way to go Jets.
I was clenching and couldn't even sit down until it was 3-1. Lol what a relief!

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Blues fan coming in peace. Congratulations! I am genuinely happy for your team and their fans! The Jets are my favourite team now going forward, and I hope they win the Cup. I am also sure you all appreciate Paul Stastny. We loved him in St. Louis! Good luck !!!

Thanks my man. I genuinely hope that Foley pans out for you guys. Would be a nice thank you for Stastny

ulf

Sep 21, 2002
sandy hook
Visit site
Wonderful...thx Helly

Thx Rinne for your poor play
Still don't like PK
Stats you ARE awesome
Glad we got the best 5th Dmen in hockey
FeFe fabulous
Armia...just in time
Lowry was special
Tanev....better than most bottom 6
ULF HAPPY FAN

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The Jets are THE team to beat right now.
I don't care if Vegas is rested or not. They won't give us the fight NSH did. The Jets just beat a VERY good team.
It is Vegas that should be worried, not Winnerpeg.
Hey, it's Vegas that has to travel over two time zones for Saturday's game, not the Jets.

Not only did the Jets beat the Preds, they did it without all of their guns firing, that's a scary proposition for Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad