Player Discussion Jesse Ylonen #56

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Newhook - Suzuki - Ylonen

Reveille Martin tabarnak..

Anderson has become an ENORMOUS problem for the line up.. just wow

Yes to Ylonen with Newhook and Suzuki.

AND, the way to fix Anderson is play him with RHP. The problem is Pearson and Gallagher are apparently bigger priorities. IMO, they're the problems in the lineup, despite decent starts to the season.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Tony on BPM, "Ylonen played 2min13 out of the 23 remaining minutes after scoring his 2nd goal"

Marty hates Ylonen? Why is he in the dog house?
He's not a former Kent Hughes's client nor was he drafted by this management. :sarcasm:

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Tony on BPM, "Ylonen played 2min13 out of the 23 remaining minutes after scoring his 2nd goal"

Marty hates Ylonen? Why is he in the dog house?

Dont think it has anything to do with hate.

Ylonen had two nice goals and a good game but in the macro aspect of things, he is not the guy we want out there for a goal.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

Ylonen had two nice goals and a good game but in the macro aspect of things, he is not the guy we want out there for a goal.
Can you bother to explain why? That makes zero sense.

For the record it's not hate it's just vet bias

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

Do you ever dare criticize management? At this point it's blatant. Maybe if sometimes you would say they're doing something dumb. But apparently, we have a top management + top coach innevery aspect and it's just a question of time before we're good. Even Vegas makes stupid moves once in a ehile you know. It's ok to hold Hughes accountable once in a while.

There are a lot of issues not being adressed, and the distribution of the ice-time is not based on reason. Ylonen has been playing great in his limited minutes, and many players have played like shit and produced zip with a lot of TOI. The math is simple

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

But Gally and Anderson are??

Ylonen has to be moved up the lineup and better used, it beyond obvious.

Do you ever dare criticize management? At this point it's blatant. Maybe if sometimes you would say they're doing something dumb. But apparently, we have a top management + top coach innevery aspect and it's just a question of time before we're good. Even Vegas makes stupid moves once in a ehile you know. It's ok to hold Hughes accountable once in a while.

There are a lot of issues not being adressed, and the distribution of the ice-time is not based on reason. Ylonen has been playing great in his limited minutes, and many players have played like shit and produced zip with a lot of TOI. The math is simple
It's like when the special teams can't get it done............and MSL goes back to the same players over and over......................what does this do to the rest of them??

Gotta get the thought process out of the box, of old time thinking............................as a fan of MSL I have recently been disappointed in his decisions.....

It's like when the special teams can't get it done............and MSL goes back to the same players over and over......................what does this do to the rest of them??

Gotta get the thought process out of the box, of old time thinking............................as a fan of MSL I have recently been disappointed in his decisions.....

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Can you bother to explain why? That makes zero sense.

For the record it's not hate it's just vet bias

I think we have easily at least 5-6 forward who are better scorer overall than Ylonen, despite having a rougher game than him yesterday.

Yes i dare criticises management? But who cares about Ylonen when we need a goal. That is grasping at straw.

But Gally and Anderson are??

Yes, ainec. Even with their current slump. They both are better player than dime-a-dozen Ylonen.

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Ylonen has the potential to be a good third line player, maybe some 2nd, and special teams. Like other players, he disappears from time to time. Seems like after his game yesterday, he has become the "darling" of some. Absolutely rooting for him, but not expecting him to play regularly on the top two lines. However if he shows consistent improvement and performance, Jesse may work his way up!

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I think we have easily at least 5-6 forward who are better scorer overall than Ylonen, despite having a rougher game than him yesterday.

Yes i dare criticises management? But who cares about Ylonen when we need a goal. That is grasping at straw.

Yes, ainec. Even with their current slump. They both are better player than dime-a-dozen Ylonen.
Ylonen was hot yesterday, and has been playing well the last few games he was dressed. There was no downside in playing him at least a little bit more than 7 minutes.

Sincere question : Do you honestly think he played worse than Anderson or Gally?

Reactions: Tyson

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Well he's shown a nice scoring touch on the goals he's scored, in his limited ice time.

I'd like to see him play with a center who can get him the puck.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Ylonen was hot yesterday, and has been playing well the last few games he was dressed. There was no downside in playing him at least a little bit more than 7 minutes.

Sincere question : Do you honestly think he played worse than Anderson or Gally?

I agree with everything.

If i had to bet on who may score 15 goals, i would bet on Gallagher and Anderson before Ylonen. That is simply my point. That may just be why they were on the ice at the end of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad