Post-Game Talk: Jarry, GMR, and CODY CECI bring their "A" game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
They really weren’t that good. No better than a lot of the games they played with Crosby at least. Jarry and the 2nd line is what won that game.
voice of reason, they were good but not that good, a lot of effort but not much to show for...but they showed they can be good,
TJ won this game not even close
second line was really good speed and tenacity in abundance
third line is beyond bad...

we were on our heels all the third, TJ kept us in...on another night with less luck we lose this game easily, the D was actually OK kept most of the stuff outside, but broke down a few times and in the past we got beat there
we need a few more players on offense

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I loved the pressure our wingers placed on the flyers tonight. They got their looks but we certainly pressured them consistently. Good sign.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Might have helped that their worst PKing forward, Lafferty, couldn't be used for some reason.

Well there had to be some bad news with all the good news.

I'm sure Florida would happily give Wennberg and some prospects for Malkin to center Huberdeau and Hornqvist once Sullivan bottles Malkin back up. :laugh:

Reactions: Gurglesons

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Perhaps more with Jake than with Rust for Malkin. Those two were like jedi out there. :laugh:
Even when Rust was bumped up to Sid's line, the chemistry between Jake & Rust, I mentioned it a few times in a few GDT's, they just know where each other is on the ice and Geno feeds off both the way the perfect compliment to those wingers, should.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Everyone like this post by @Tacitus Kilgore right now.

tenor.gif

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
except you get a better Geno...which is important...probably more important than having a L2 that doesn’t work

I prefer the way Sid plays when he doesn't have a lot of wing support and he has to be selfish and I like the way Geno gets up for games when he has the better wingers. I'll take Sid not scoring as much but allowing Geno to play in the offensive zone with better wingers all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad