Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
But he still has to clear medical, so it's not like they can sneak an injury, right?
The problem becomes when the trade is made then he fails the medical. Now you have other guys involved and as a team have to decide whether you want to still make the trade.

Just happened in the NBA

Reactions: Laus723

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
LOL buddy... you think the Kings will get a top pairing, cost controlled D-man at the age of 24 for their 8th best prospect and some cap dumps?

What is happening in this thread hahahaha
The point is that we don't want him.
It's not the Kings pepps who open those Chychrun threads.
We are constantly confronted with them regardless how often we say he is not what we need

Dude. You know what you posted. You know you're knowledge of Kings players is severely limited. And it's important to know knowledge is never complete. It's okay.
I already said it's all good.
What's the problem here?
There is no need to have a conversation with someone as limited as me.

Reactions: deaderhead28

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
But he still has to clear medical, so it's not like they can sneak an injury, right?

Friedman says its not a major injury, just a re-aggravation..

So he would still clear medical and it wouldnt keep him out of the playoffs or anything but obviously it would be another red flag that he has re-aggravated another injury

Reactions: Laus723

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Hahaha. You should write for buzzfeed, captain clickbait.

What Friedman actually said was so much more innocuous than that, if you actually listen to it.

What a hatchet job of a thread. Embarrassing.
Then we wonder why people are mad at the insiders.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
They should be punished for even trying to misleadingly trade an injured player. Take away some draft picks.
It's always interesting seeing misinformation drip across people's brains and force them to, without checking anything for themselves, compulsively post offence in real time

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
The point is that we don't want him.
It's not the Kings pepps who open those Chychrun threads.
We are constantly confronted with them regardless how often we say he is not what we need

I already said it's all good.
What's the problem here?
There is no need to have a conversation with someone as limited as me.
Which Kings jerseys do you have

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
The problem becomes when the trade is made then he fails the medical. Now you have other guys involved and as a team have to decide whether you want to still make the trade.

Just happened in the NBA

Thats a bit different with Gary Payton because thats a major injury and they didnt disclose that Payton was taking pain shots to play through the injury. Payton is also out for another 3 months now which the Warriors did not know because they assumed he was back playing.

Thats not similar here as apparently its just a minor tweak.

If anything Arizona is just trying to prevent the value going lower, but Chychrun wouldnt be missing playoffs or anything.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
He called it a conspiracy theory and also said he didn't think it was true.

"And then there come the conspiracy theories, which is like one a minor injury. There are some teams that believe that might be the case. Like not a thing that would concern you in trading for him but like a minor tweak or something like that, and they were just like "the end".

He then puts forward another conspiracy theory that it was performance related, and he was benched because the last goal in the last game was on him.

He says "Now I don't think that's true. But that's what happens. When there's this much of a news vacuum this stuff goes wild." and then him and Marek laughed it off.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Last thing I heard from Friedman is the deal is stalled, not happening.
I would say LA has lost interest, and the player is now injured and being held out.
Time for both sides to move on to something more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad