Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'd say hard no to either. Why is Buffalo giving away one of its best prospects along with Eichel?

Just debate. The reason I suggested Johnson is to lighten our load at LHD.....where Colorado is apparently also overloaded. But, in theory, to increase a package value....I'd be more amenable to including Quinn than Peterka.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Peterka and Quinn are one of the last pieces we should be even considering trading.

I’m not convinced yet that Newhook even becomes better than either of them at this point.

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Red wings have the cap and could Offer:
Joe Veleno (C) 1st rounder 2019 - future 2C
Albert Johansson (LHD) early 2nd 2019 top 4 D
Jonatan Berggren (LW/RW) - early 2nd 2018 future top 6 winger
2022 2nd (DET), 2022 2nd (WSH)

We will put him on IR let him get the surgery, finish bottom 10 get a stud draft pick and slot him and larkin as 1C/2C next year

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site

We will put him on IR let him get the surgery, finish bottom 10 get a stud draft pick and slot him and larkin as 1C/2C next year
Adams doesn’t even return the call on that offer.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
We don't trade Quinn or Peterka. Especially in Eichel deal.
I included one of those two if Barron is being included, he was one of the last cuts in camp and looks almost NHL ready. Big mobile RHD that can put up points. No issues with a Girard + Newhook + Compher for Eichel deal.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I included one of those two if Barron is being included, he was one of the last cuts in camp and looks almost NHL ready. Big mobile RHD that can put up points. No issues with a Girard + Newhook + Compher for Eichel deal.
It's no problem for me if Barron is not included in the deal, although the situation with Girard is not easy. We have a lot of defenders and prospects, especially LD. Maybe a three-way trade would make more sense.

Sabres: Newhook + JTC +

AVS: Eichel

Third team: Girard, and we take return

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
It's no problem for me if Barron is not included in the deal, although the situation with Girard is not easy. We have a lot of defenders and prospects, especially LD. Maybe a three-way trade would make more sense.

Call up the Habs, I’m sure they’ll pay up for Girard.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

Oh boy.

You are looking to get eichel and aren't offering up any of:

Seider, Zadina, Rasmussen, Raymond, even Hronek? AND no 1st round picks?

For that package, I offer you a slightly used Jeff Skinner.

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Oh boy.

You are looking to get eichel and aren't offering up any of:

Seider, Zadina, Rasmussen, Raymond, even Hronek? AND no 1st round picks?

For that package, I offer you a slightly used Jeff Skinner.

LOL jeff skinner has negative value.

Gladly would trade hronek and rasmussen but theyre both awful, zadina barely looking to be a top 6 winger too.

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
Coronato, Zary, Pelletier, Mangiapane and a 1st results in me tracking down Eichel, kidnapping him, and driving him to wherever Calgary would be at the time and dropping him off to the Flames.

No need to bring him to the team, simply leave him with the nearest surgeon capable of performing an artificial disc replacement.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta

Maybe team X retains $1m as well..? All in all, I think that’s the best path with the trade.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
If the Flames get Eichel (I don't think they will) I am NOT changing my avatar to this:
IMG_9697.JPG

Ledge And Dairy

They can manage. Mangiapane is having a great start - I think he’s the definition of someone you sell High on.

Lindholm/Backlund/Dube down the middle can get you through to the Olympic break or whenever Eichel comes back. You won’t be first, but some think losing Monahan + Mangiapane makes them a lottery team, and I don’t.

It’s 2-4 months of waiting for Goku, and then you have Jack Eichel until he’s 29 minimum.
I take it you dont really know much about Mangiapane, he is so far from "someone you should sell high on."

Is he going to stay over a hoal per game? No, probably mot. But him scoring 30+ is 100% in line woth his progression and development. Last year the guy was tied for 11th in the league for 5v5 goals (with Barkov). His underlying numbers have been wsging on elite for a while now. There is only 1 player in the league who has had a dimilar development curve to him and thats Mark Stone. This is not a guy you met slip out if your hands

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
There's only 4 or 5 teams really in on Eichel (if that even). What are the chances that these media guys are just picking a team and hoping they're correct to say "See? I called it a month ago!"?

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
There's only 4 or 5 teams really in on Eichel (if that even). What are the chances that these media guys are just picking a team and hoping they're correct to say "See? I called it a month ago!"?

That’s basically what all speculation in the media is. Unless they are reporting info from sources, it’s speculation.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

soliak

Mar 26, 2013
Straya
If Flames land Eichel I think Tkachuk will be the peace. Can’t see Flames trading Eat Bread.

Something like Tkachuk + Zary + 1st??

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
If Flames land Eichel I think Tkachuk will be the peace. Can’t see Flames trading Eat Bread.

Something like Tkachuk + Zary + 1st??
That seems like a lot unless there are a bunch of conditions on the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad