Blue Jays Discussion: It's here! it's here! it's here! it's here! Baseball season begins!(WARNING:post 728)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Better him than Martin if someone's going to get their hand beaten up catching the knuckler.

also Thole apparently made some alterations to his swing/approach in the spring, so maybe we'll see a slightly less craptastic version of him at the plate? Doubtful, but you never know. Once upon a time he was actually kinda decent offensively.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
lol Jamie Campbell "Barry looks, well... as short as he is, standing next to Michael Saunders" :laugh:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Another solid win. I'll take that from dickey every game. Nothing great but keeps us in the game.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Chavez is also a very underrated pick up. It's like getting another Sanchez almost. They can both start or be valuable guys in the pen. Our bullpen is looking VERY good and we haven't even seen Floyd, Morales or our plethora of bullpen depth yet. Really like the make up of this team.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Chavez is also a very underrated pick up. It's like getting another Sanchez almost. They can both start or be valuable guys in the pen. Our bullpen is looking VERY good and we haven't even seen Floyd, Morales or our plethora of bullpen depth yet. Really like the make up of this team.

Yup. Great depth. Last years team didn't have this much depth.

If Travis comes back and produces similar stats to last year this lineup will be very good.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Shame that Cecil, Storen, Chavez and Floyd will all be free agents, along with Joey Bats and the DH. They could run a great bullpen this year and lose it all.

Then throw in if Osuna becomes a starter. :cry:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Another solid team performance offensively and defensively, and the bullpen was almost flawless tonight to preserve a well deserved victory for Dickey.

Looking forward to the season debut for Sanchez tomorrow night.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Yup. Great depth. Last years team didn't have this much depth.

If Travis comes back and produces similar stats to last year this lineup will be very good.

The lineup is already incredible in comparison to most teams in baseball. If Travis returns and gets back to his form of last season, it will be ridiculously stacked.

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
Where do you guys go for highlights? MLB.com is a bit of a mess. I click on Highlights but it only takes me to Editors Picks. I'd prefer a listing of clips for just the specific game.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I cant forget those 2 championships (those memories are so refreshing), the Jays can give so much of excitement to its fans and the city

This city is so hungry for a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad