Value of: Isles Fire Sale

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I don't see Lou putting up a firesale. This old senile dude probably still thinks the Isles have a chance. Too much pride and ego

But if he does, then I can see the leafs being interested in Mayfield

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Would you take either Ehlers or Pionk plus a good prospect not named Mcgroarty for Pulock?
Pulock (signed for 6years at $6.125mil AAV) for Chaz Lucius + Barlow + Solomonsson

I don't see Lou putting up a firesale. This old senile dude probably still thinks the Isles have a chance. Too much pride and ego

But if he does, then I can see the leafs being interested in Mayfield
Mayfield wouldn’t cost anything significant

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
Any world the Avs could pull a Byram+ for Pulock?
for this isles fan....No - If I'm moving D-men. I'm starting with Mayfield first and then (if the offer is good enough) Pelech. To me, I need to rebuild defense a little but I'm keeping Dobson, Romanov and Pulock....

I think Isles fans would take Ehlers and Brad Lambert for Pulock and run before the cops came.
Sign me up for this (if Ehlers comes with extension).

Reactions: miscs75

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
for this isles fan....No - If I'm moving D-men. I'm starting with Mayfield first and then (if the offer is good enough) Pelech. To me, I need to rebuild defense a little but I'm keeping Dobson, Romanov and Pulock....

Sign me up for this (if Ehlers comes with extension).
People might think I’m crazy but I’d like to see Bolduc get a shot with Roy for a few games. If Wahlstrom keeps getting a leash, why can’t Sam?

Reactions: WangMustGo

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
People might think I’m crazy but I’d like to see Bolduc get a shot with Roy for a few games. If Wahlstrom keeps getting a leash, why can’t Sam?
Call me crazy but I think Buldoc will be an adequate replacement for Pelech in a couple of years. He needs to hit the gym and get some ice time.

For that reason I am willing to move Pelech.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Pulock (signed for 6years at $6.125mil AAV) for Chaz Lucius + Barlow + Solomonsson

Mayfield wouldn’t cost anything significant
Whats the price for Mayfield? 3rd pick? To high or too low

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
I definitely agree, I think Bolduc should get a legit shot under Roy. I think he'll be a good Defenseman. He has all the tools and you can't teach size (6'4)

Call me crazy but I think Buldoc will be an adequate replacement for Pelech in a couple of years. He needs to hit the gym and get some ice time.

I agree, I think we need to move Pelech in the offseason while he has value. We can get a nice package and help our forward group and farm system.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014

I can see that if Bolduc develops fully. What needs to happen is Roy needs fo tell him to bring no one back this summer that’s UFA/RFA except Holmstrom. This team has a much easier fix than people think. The bottom 6 forwards are easily replaceable. The only plus is that Pageau, Palmieri, Lee all end somewhat soon with major pieces needing a raise at the same time.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
How much for Clutterbuck

I’d guess someone would offer a 3rd and maybe a 5th

I can see that if Bolduc develops fully. What needs to happen is Roy needs fo tell him to bring no one back this summer that’s UFA/RFA except Holmstrom. This team has a much easier fix than people think. The bottom 6 forwards are easily replaceable. The only plus is that Pageau, Palmieri, Lee all end somewhat soon with major pieces needing a raise at the same time.

I think 2 years to retool. Move Nelson, Palmieri, Pelech, and all pending ufas between this year and next years tdl. Build around Barzal, Horvat, Dobson, Pulock, Romanov, Sorokin.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Whats the price for Mayfield? 3rd pick? To high or too low
I’d personally take a 3rd for Mayfield. Strip the team down and just find guys who fit into Roy’s system/playstyle

I’d guess someone would offer a 3rd and maybe a 5th

I think 2 years to retool. Move Nelson, Palmieri, Pelech, and all pending ufas between this year and next years tdl. Build around Barzal, Horvat, Dobson, Pulock, Romanov, Sorokin.
I have a feeling we’ll see:
Barzal-Horvat-Maggio
Iskhakov-???-Holmstrom
Engvall-???-???
Cizikas-MacLean-???

As the forwards in 2 years. Possibly Brock comes back if he’s willing to not take some insane deal (3-4 years MAX) and you slot him as the 2C until he slows down, then make him the 3C.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Pulock has the value of 3 1sts+?

not all firsts have the same value. Minten was a 2nd round pick and Cowan a very late first round pick, add on a likely late pick again this draft. Not sure if that’s worth Pulock. The isles could get a lot for him. I don’t want Pulock moved at all. Pelech, Mayfield, Aho, Bortuzzo take your pick.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
not all firsts have the same value. Minten was a 2nd round pick and Cowan a very late first round pick, add on a likely late pick again this draft. Not sure if that’s worth Pulock. The isles could get a lot for him. I don’t want Pulock moved at all. Pelech, Mayfield, Aho, Bortuzzo take your pick.
Where they were drafted means f*** all fyi

Those 2 plus the 2024 1st was a ridiculous ask

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
Where they were drafted means f*** all fyi

Those 2 plus the 2024 1st was a ridiculous ask
That's fine, we don't want to move Pulock. I'll be happy to keep him. Plus, if we did want to move him. We would have plenty of suitors.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
What would you realistically offer?

Pulock would not be my first choice when it comes to big game hunting on D. I would rather cross my fingers Calgary makes Andersson available especially if we are talking about the previously mentioned pieces. Or more realistically Hanifin or Matt Roy.

For a solid top 4 D with term like Pulock, I would look at something along the Muzzin and Chychrun packages. A 1st + 2 lesser assets.

That's fine, we don't want to move Pulock. I'll be happy to keep him. Plus, if we did want to move him. We would have plenty of suitors.
Is the ask from every team a 1st plus 2 equivalent prospects? Because if so you're wish of him staying will come true

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Pulock would not be my first choice when it comes to big game hunting on D. I would rather cross my fingers Calgary makes Andersson available especially if we are talking about the previously mentioned pieces. Or more realistically Hanifin or Matt Roy.

For a solid top 4 D with term like Pulock, I would look at something along the Muzzin and Chychrun packages. A 1st + 2 lesser assets.

Is the ask from every team a 1st plus 2 equivalent prospects? Because if so you're wish of him staying will come true
From the sounds of it, you’re going to offer up a 1st and some leftover AHLers with maybe a cap dump to offset salary. That’s not going to get it to work one bit.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Pulock has the value of 3 1sts+?
I added one first round pic in the deal. Where are you getting three first from? I know once a player is already drafted. It really doesn’t matter where they are drafted that doesn’t equal three first round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad