OT: IMFC Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Crew and NYCFC lost quite a few forward pieces, could be a good destination

Otherwise, Oduro + for Nguyen would be perfect

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
The problem is no one wants Oduro's salary. I doubt we'll be able to offload him in a trade.

Isnt there this thing where we can waive 1 contracted player per year though?

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't I read somewhere that their season tickets sales were better than last year's?

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
I just cant stop sharing my love for Lautaro Martinez...
Last game he played, Sampaoli was scouting him for Russia, and Inter Milan people were also there. He was aware of this and had a hell of a game.
After the game, Racing Club coach said that he had told Lautaro, few days ago, that he wasnt that great because he had never scored a hat trick...
Sampaoli could be seen literaly rubbing his hands during the game.

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Camara joins TVA Sports for IMFC coverage.

No one saw this coming...
I had a dream the other day that IMFC traded Mancosu + for Nguyen. Would be better if they trade Oduro + for him.
I don't know if I said it on here or irl to my IMFC friends but Brad Friedel is looking for speedy and more physical players for his team. Oduro is a perfect match. But we'll probably need to trade both Mancosu, Oduro and some GAM for Nguyen. But that's more than 1 mil in salary and we all know why Nguyen wants to leave NE is because he's way underpaid. Like I always said, I don't really care about the outcome with Oduro because he doesn't cost us games and is not an international. He's only giving us depth. If he stays he might find his 2016 form.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sporting KC unveiled their new secondary kit:

DVdwSegVQAAu4ba.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like how the league is growing to the point teams are investing on some serious cash in nice practice facilities and beautiful soccer specific stadiums and better players.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Rumours of Darwin Quintero bids from TFC and Vancouver... for something like $6M!
I have trouble to beleive this.
They're crazy if it's true. Quintero isnt all that good, and I beleive his contract is ending this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad