Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
"What went wrong?" Really John?

- Lazy
- Weak
- Slow
- Unimaginative
- Sloppy defensively
- Poor defensive IQ
- No finish
- Predictable plays

What finish? Other than game 1 and game 3 what chances did they even have to finish? And game 3 they finished them. All series long they barely got any friggin chances. Today was a new low. They had f***ing nothing. Just didn't even show up. Their minds were in Mexico or wherever they'll go to have the time of their lives with their millions while fans earning a fraction of that will be working in a f***ing cubicle.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
If we’re being realistic we shouldn’t expect more than what we got this season. We ran this team back the last 4-5 years for the most part, with one serious add in Tro.

A lot was riding on the younger guys to rise up and it really never materialized, Laf certainly took a big step this year.

Not sure what they’ll do going forward.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Well im torn now on who to root for in the cup.

Florida is a such a dislikable team. But losing to the cup champs is repsectabel.

I love mcdavid and drai.. but i find it funny that canada hasnt won a cup since 93 and i want that streak to survive.

So i guess dallas? They have good BBq. But i find them a boring team. Also nils lindkvist will win a cup.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Good night everyone. Until next year. With this many teams, and the cap etc, if you weren't alive for 94, THE ODDS ARE YOU WON'T EVER SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP. Try to enjoy what you can. If you cheer only for Stanley Cups, it is going to turn out bad.

A+ regular season. A- post season. Some teams will never even get as far as we gotten. Seriously, a championship is not something that can be reasonably expected, ever.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Florida just mauled us. We were lucky to have it go 6 due to igor.

Our players are just far too soft and couldnt get inside. Due to contract structure i dont see how we can do anything other than run it back next year. I really dont think they start moving guys until after next season. Until then, we’re just not tough enough
Will the Rangers finally learn and get these types of players. If Brady Tkachuk wants out, make the call and get that type of player on the Rangers. Rangers will bring in more soft passive skilled players thst don't show up cause its what they do best

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I might sit out '24-25 or at least not be so deeply invested like this. It's too much investment. After a president's trophy tease of a season. Just waiting for Chytil to get hurt again or be a shell of himself or more Kakko stuck in mud and Panarin get another 100 regular season points. No thanks

LiveLongandProspal

NY Rangers = America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Here's who should be brought back:

Laf - name him or Fox the 'C'
Trocheck
Fox - name him or Laf the 'C'
Igor
Cuylle
Quick

Those 6 should be brought back. Maybe K'Andre and Schneider as well for consistency. And of course Rempe and Edstrom. Othmann should be on the team next season, and Zac Jones should replace Gus.

Everyone else can go take a hike. I'd buyout Trouba, trade Mika, shop Kreider and Panarin (no one's gonna take Panarin and IDK if he'd waive anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad