Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lakeshirts37

Jun 25, 2019
I cannot wait to see tears pooling in Tkachuks stupid f***ing mouthguard when McDavid and Leo are celebrating Canadas first cup win since 1993. It’s going to be glorious. Enjoy these couple runs Chucky. You’re not getting back here for awhile

Reactions: Atax

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Fl was the better team , issue here is not losing its the way they keep doing it .It's not a coaching issue , it's a roster issue Trouba and Zib have to be gone at minimum. Team w/ this "core" has had enough chances . Would love if the team started to shift toward building around LAF

Captain Monglobster

Nov 9, 2005
IMG_1770.gif

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Not one player showed up in this game. Igor I guess but he didn't even get that much pressure because the Panthers knew we weren't scoring. The Panthers have put in so little effort winning this game that they probably won't be tired enough to sleep tonight.
Yep.

There was zero urgency. How many chip-ins did you see white sweaters just gliding to retrieve the puck while Florida skated.

Brutal effort.

Reactions: Slaydagnar and Atax

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Never winning a Cup with Trouba. Along with a few other softies.

Idk, if this wasn't the year. Then when? I just hope my 9 month old son sees them win a cup before he dies.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Can't wait for excuses of injuries from these guys. Change the core. Its not working. So they're gonna waste Igor's prime years like Henrik. Hope Igor doesn't resign and wants out.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
The last 5 minutes of the period proved this team had more to give. They just didn't.

Sorry, I shouldn't say team. Laf, Tro, Igor and Goodrow did everything they could. Everyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad