Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
We have no forward depth at all. That's kind of a problem because our defense sucks too. Don't even know where they go from here which means they're going to run it back with the same group again. This team is going to end up like the Joe Thornton Sharks teams. Very good, lots of scoring, great regular seasons but don't have the stones to go further.

Captain Monglobster

Nov 9, 2005
IMG_1769.gif

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
f*** Ray Ferraro, at some point they’ll be proud out of this. f*** off

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Not one player showed up in this game. Igor I guess but he didn't even get that much pressure because the Panthers knew we weren't scoring. The Panthers have put in so little effort winning this game that they probably won't be tired enough to sleep tonight.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Sucks.

No urgency until the last 2 minutes.

Gliding all night while Florida was skating.

Brain dead plays. No support. Essentially playing no system against a team that fully bought into their system.

Abysmal effort in an elimination game a step away from the Cup.
That was all series. And much of Carolina series, too, frankly.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
It was now or never and I hate to say it but I will never believe in this team again after the 3 chokejobs in a row now. I feel we need to purge this team of a few losers that have too much of a country club attitude and don't give a shit about this team. The biggest culprit being Mika who is more interested in running off to Sweden now to DJ than he ever was to lift the cup with the Rangers. Panarin also needs to reinvent himself, he tries but he is too weak to handle playoff hockey. There just arent enough real men on this team and I question our toughness and most of all our desire and pride to be Rangers. Many of these guys get by on talent but have zero pride and respect for us as fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad