Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
3344543-dead-flamingo-in-delta-of-river-evros-greece-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpeg

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Should've let the Panthers get the Presidents Trophy curse. Learn for next season.

It's okay guys, it wasn't their faults. You can't beat voodoo.

Reactions: mas0764

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Florida just mauled us. We were lucky to have it go 6 due to igor.

Our players are just far too soft and couldnt get inside. Due to contract structure i dont see how we can do anything other than run it back next year. I really dont think they start moving guys until after next season. Until then, we’re just not tough enough
f*** the contracts. Send Luca Brasi in to make offers.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Can't wait for excuses of injuries from these guys. Change the core. Its not working. So they're gonna waste Igor's prime years like Henrik. Hope Igor doesn't resign and wants out.
For Igor's sake, I actually hope he doesn't do what Henrik did and die without a cup.

He should go to Drury on Monday and tell him if the D doesn't show massive improvement next year he's going to explore FA.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Yeah I think thats it for this group.

I think they will heavily look into finding a way to get Trouba off this roster. Kakko is probably gone. Mika should get shopped. This team clearly did not have what it takes. Drury is smart enough to see we weren’t even close to winning this series

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
10 playoff wins is this core's ceiling. I don't know how 18 other guys sit across from Igor and dare make eye contact after that performance. Trouba should just go straight to the hotel room and leave his gear for the furnace.

The DJ and Mr. Nokia go ahead and enjoy the summer and f*** off. In fact much like Panarin, lets just stop doing post game interviews with this core. We already know the answers.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Better team clearly won but it was a fun little run after a good season.
Nice to see we could actually win a series in less than 7 games.

Just too many who couldn't come through when it counted. This series really showed how important it was to be able to move and control the puck, especially from the back end. Not sure how Drury fixes it but we really need puck moving D who also know how/where to position themselves.

Tro and Shesty were the 2 standouts all playoffs long, with Laf not far behind. Laf now really needs to build on this for next season. Kreider and Goodrow were good at times and invisible at others.
Mika and Panarin started strong but faded quickly as things got tighter. THey needed to be 2 of our best 3 forwards if we relly wanted to compete.
The rest of the forward corps was pretty meh throughout, which is expected fro some, and dispointing from guys like KK.

D was a mess with Fox being injured. Schneider was probably the most consistent across 3 series but had some major 'yikes' moments. Really not sure what this group looks like next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad