Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I have no faith in Drury getting rid of Lindgren or Trouba. Please surprise me.
I think Lindgren has value around the league because he isn’t old yet, he’s a warrior and the dinosaur gms love dmen like that on their teams. I honestly think Trouba has value to an up and coming team that needs “leadership and toughness and veteran presence”

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
But Doug Glatt is the good guy and Cain is supposed to be a whiny bitch. I don't think you understand the characters.
Cain and Tkachuk are the same player basically, Trouba is the good guy like Glatt on the Rangers. The useless goon who just hits and fights.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don't think he's not a good player by any stretch, I just think he's wet cooch and the weirdest target for people who want culture change. Whiniest player in the league.

He's absolutely a wet cooch and an absolute clown.

He scores goals and lives in the paint though and that counts for something. I'd rather have that over what ever the f*** you're going to get out of Panarin the playoffs. He can also bang but thats a nice to have as so can Trouba and even Lindgren on the odd occasion but both of those players suck.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I have no faith in Drury getting rid of Lindgren or Trouba. Please surprise me.

I'm not sure with Drury to be honest. I worry that he and Lavi think those guys are gritty tough warriors but at the same token Drury has been very quick to get rid of mistakes he's made. For example that idiot whose name I forget that nearly cost us the Pens series and Blais.

He's absolutely a wet cooch and an absolute clown.

He scores goals and lives in the paint though and that counts for something. I'd rather have that over what ever the f*** you're going to get out of Panarin the playoffs. He can also bang but thats a nice to have as so can Trouba and even Lindgren on the odd occasion but both of those players suck.

Kreider scores goals and lives in the pain better than anyone and most people won't stop complaining about him.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm not sure with Drury to be honest. I worry that he and Lavi think those guys are gritty tough warriors but at the same token Drury has been very quick to get rid of mistakes he's made. For example that idiot whose name I forget that nearly cost us the Pens series and Blais.
Nemeth?
Like he was the worst regular five on five player, and got on a heater with every shot going in the net, get out right now.

We were talking about buying him out, and now he’s a battle tested Stanley Cup Champ.
Yeah, and while I do respect what he does on the PK, you can always replace what a 4th liner does.

It's not always easy, but it's possible to do it for cheaper.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Kreider scores goals and lives in the pain better than anyone and most people won't stop complaining about him.

He's not a twat and I'd bet that Tkachuk creates more in the paint than even CK does. It's quite literally his entire game.

I'm not thrilled with CK's Florida performance but he's still a guy who gave you 7 goals during this run. That was more than anyone other than Trocheck and Lafreniere.

He also pulled some legend shit during this run. Panarin would never.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Also the Rangers should sell Goodrow on a high, he shot 40%, this seems like a great opportunity to cash in.
I always figured the plan was to look to move him about now. He's 'helped' everyone else get playoff experience so you look to move him out to a team who wants something similar but struggles to attract good vets

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
All I know is a can’t watch this team next year if Panarin and Zib are both on it. One of them has to go. You do not win with these types of players as your 1-2 punch. If October rolls around and these two beta dancers come skating out for introductions…I wish them the best.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
I'm not at the point with Miller where I want him gone at all costs. I still think he can fill a top 4 D spot with a good partner. But yeah, he's not very good.

If only we had a RHD who's good at everything.
Miller is like the 23 yr old version of Kreider. Glowing physical attributes. Between the ears he is his own worst enemy. His hockey IQ is absolutely maddening.

Then you have a guy like Fox where his body can't keep up with the demands of 100+ games. You can sense the frustration of Fox that he couldn't physically go where he wanted to.

Reactions: FUZfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad